Finally got new pictures!! 🙌🙌

Hi everyone!

So, I'm really happy to say that I finally got new pictures. Just wanted to officially announce it. I only have 10 new ones posted right now, but I will be getting the rest for my special guys soon 😊. I hope you guys like them! I also updated my old pictures.

Pictures are posted on my blog. 👍
Nice job.
Finally got my whole photoshoot. Got different pictures up and the rest are for my regular and special gentlemen 😏😉😘
They look good, you go girl...In my Martin Lawrence voice
Thank you 😁
Nicely done , they are cool. Who is the photographer ?
Freckles
http://www.frecklesphoto.com/

And thank you GringoakaHJ
  • anita
  • 03-13-2016, 10:39 PM
I love your pictures, especially the ones taken outdoor. He/she did a really good job.
Thank you. It's a she. She is really good for outdoor pictures. I have more of those but saving them for my regular gents 😉. She mainly got my attention because of the picture with the girl in the bathtub with petals everywhere.
Less is more when it comes to pictures of you...just sayin'...
Less is more when it comes to pictures of you...just sayin'... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Does it make you feel better about yourself to talk down to a lady?
This one? Yes.
This one? Yes. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Wow.. the keyboard gangster is strong with this one. So sad..

Wakeup, since you would have to click through several links to even view the mentioned photos I cannot for the life of me imagine why you couldn't just mind your own business and keep on keepin' on.

Unless of course you do in fact get some perverse sense of self gratification from belittling women that don't meet your specific taste, which you've now confirmed.....

I haven't met you, but I'd venture to guess Ms. Princess is a better human being than you. Me thinks your repeated outtings may have been just deserts, not that I condone that sort of thing either... but what goes around comes around.