The rest of the sign.

I was waiting for the elevators last night and read this sign, Do not use elevator in case of fire. And I thought to myself, shouldn't it also say; unless the stairs are on fire?
And the Braille print at the drive through ATM. Shouldn't it say, If you can read this you really shouldn't be driving?
And AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY, Unless you are really dying to know what is going on back here.
Just thinking out loud. If you have any more suggestions I would love to hear them.
You have w-a-a-a-y too much time on your hands. Get laid and write some reviews. LOL
Yep, Lookin, I've always thought that about "Government Intelligence"
And Military Intelligence.Should the Secret Service even have a sign?
I was waiting for the elevators last night and read this sign, Do not use elevator in case of fire. And I thought to myself, shouldn't it also say; unless the stairs are on fire?
And the Braille print at the drive through ATM. Shouldn't it say, If you can read this you really shouldn't be driving?
And AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY, Unless you are really dying to know what is going on back here.
Just thinking out loud. If you have any more suggestions I would love to hear them. Originally Posted by Lookin4
Don't use the elevator in case of fire, use the fire hose, dummy.

The ATM Braille says, "MOVE IT STUPID, YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET RUN OVER."

UNAUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says “If an emergency, notify:” I put “DOCTOR”. What’s my mother going to do?
I saw a car with two bumper stickers.One said,What would Jesus do?The other said ,Drive it like you stole it!
I am hoping it was a co-ownered vehicle.
You have w-a-a-a-y too much time on your hands. Get laid and write some reviews. LOL Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Either way Charles someone gets a laugh out of it.
Why are wheel chair accessible rooms on all floors in hotels/motels? If the lift (elevator) is not to be used during a fire, how does a person in a wheel chair go down the stairs?
Who said, very carefully!
This sign in North Little Rock has always appealed to my sense of humor...
Why are wheel chair accessible rooms on all floors in hotels/motels? If the lift (elevator) is not to be used during a fire, how does a person in a wheel chair go down the stairs?
Who said, very carefully! Originally Posted by trubrit
The person in the wheel chair would go down the stairs faster than the one on foot.
The person in the wheel chair would go down the stairs faster than the one on foot. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Bet he wouldnt take the corners as easily.