looking for a dancer

looking for a dancer/bellydancer /real fun girl or girls for a party pm me thanks
ah what part/city in Upset NY
rochester ny
Are you looking for a legit stag deal or additional options for play?
both depends on the girl
As far as a hott bod, I would go with Sammi, if she is around.
As far as a hott bod, I would go with Sammi, if she is around. Originally Posted by PaGent
can she strip tease ? lots of strippers can't even dance

I would try Harley, Bristol the Pistol, or Fay from Mirage (mmmm have not seen last two in a few weeks) all 3 work the pole well and can dance n tease. Bristol seem to tour around Upset NY.

not sure they would or how much
how does one get a hold of these women
how does one get a hold of these women Originally Posted by mtd5000
1 800 buy cunt
how does one get a hold of these women Originally Posted by mtd5000
by going to strip clubs
by going to strip clubs Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Great idea.... I have the #'s for all the ones you listed... Guess where I got em.. at the strip club...so to the OP get off your ass go to the club take em for a dance tip well and ask if they dance privately outside the club... that simple I can tell you for the three mentioned it's anywhere from $400 to $800 a hour for private dance outside the club depending on the girl.
And Strippers are not like your Eccie girls that you guys haggle with and try to bargin with pretty much any stripper thats hot enough to make me commit to a encounter has a serious case of GPS and trying to haggle will get you shut out quick. On the other hand the more encounters you have with one the lower it usually gets.... All my Sugar babies have been strippers usually from the Syracuse area