Micah Lee
Kendra aka Lovely Leggs
Claudia
Andi Lane
...all uber sexy, hot, and nymphs if y'all clicked
Rachel Lynn
KoriDFW
Heather Alexander

I can't think of anymore as of now, my mind was pretty much blurred out at that moment in time
+1 on casey and adding Toni to the list
ChaseDFW
Sam Milone

Recently:
Chelsea Simms. (I wish to see her at least one more time.)
Good ole Tiger Woods mentioned oes on my review about Oes from back in the day. There were alot of good girls from the past from there. Anna Anderson the owner, nina morretti, and a tall blonde named Lauren that was really hot. Oh and dont forget my good friend sexy Holly.
Jamie's BBBJ was world class. I saw Orgasmic Stacy once and can't possibly forget it. Tess was wonderful too before she went crazy w the ink. I can't deal with obvious face and neck ink.
I wish Sweet Danielle07 and December Love were still around. They were fun to spend time with.
I haven't been here long enough to know most of the names being mentioned. I wish Delanie Smith was still around, I only got to see her once but I would have seen her many more times if I had gotten the chance.

TM
I forgot to mention Mia from Southern Comfort. Haven't met a girl put together like her since, and would give just about anything if I could.
I forgot to mention Mia from Southern Comfort. Haven't met a girl put together like her since, and would give just about anything if I could. Originally Posted by addict
Oh yeah Mia Loren, she was a sweet beautiful girl. Payton Lynn still talks too her. She also worked at Oes with all of us before it closed.
Oh yeah Mia Loren, she was a sweet beautiful girl. Payton Lynn still talks too her. She also worked at Oes with all of us before it closed. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I think I actually saw her there first and then moved on to SC with her. Same for Nina as well, although can't remember if she made the switch.

Now that I think about it, I miss Ashley Apple and Shay from there too. Had my first provider threesome with those two!
Preston o'malley for me. Miss her wild ass... Originally Posted by Coach
This.

I was well on my way to being an O'Malley addict, and then she moved on. Bright girl. I imagine we've seen the last of her for all the right reasons.
Ashely Apple was in the last ad for Studio Serene

Miss Parker gets my vote
ChaseDFW.) Originally Posted by killswitch321
Sigh... +1
Two I wish were still around, Sabrina Nicole and Madalyn Haze. Sabrina was kind of a drama magnet, but a fun time and Maddy was the definition of a sexy little spinner.