Names from the past

• BLM69
  • 04-10-2024, 03:14 PM
Yeah my bad, golfer is a burn handle, trick lives in the politics forum arguing and getting pegged threads, trick has 0 reviews so he don't like pussy. He'll get sniffed out soon that he put a target on his back
Yeah my bad, golfer is a burn handle, trick lives in the politics forum arguing and getting pegged threads, trick has 0 reviews so he don't like pussy. He'll get sniffed out soon that he put a target on his back Originally Posted by BLM69

LMFAO burn handle my ass Dallas peg queen. Since you made this accusation how about you go about and prove it. Let's make bet if you can't. prove your accusation within a week then you have them permanently disable your account for good. If you can then I will do the same. You man enough to take the challenge or are you just always going to be known as the blowhard tiara wearing peg queen of Dallas BLM. Balls in your court little girl.
  • BLM69
  • 04-10-2024, 04:14 PM
LMFAO burn handle my ass Dallas peg queen. Since you made this accusation how about you go about and prove it. Let's make bet if you can't. prove your accusation within a week then you have them permanently disable your account for good. If you can then I will do the same. You man enough to take the challenge or are you just always going to be known as the blowhard tiara wearing peg queen of Dallas BLM. Balls in your court little girl. Originally Posted by golferguy55
Prove your burn handle you no pussy getting trick? 😂 check his loooong politics arguing history, his other post are in the pegging threads responding to me 😂 I must have triggered the panties wearing Man with my posts about it

These guys never quit arguing politics like they're gonna win a prize, you won't win there and failed in here. Impress us by stuffing some whores, not by getting stuffed in the booty hole queen 👑
Prove your burn handle you no pussy getting trick? 😂 check his loooong politics arguing history, his other post are in the pegging threads responding to me 😂 I must have triggered the panties wearing Man with my posts about it

These guys never quit arguing politics like they're gonna win a prize, you won't win there and failed in here. Impress us by stuffing some whores, not by getting stuffed in the booty hole queen 👑 Originally Posted by BLM69

LMFAO you have just proved how big of a blowhard you really are. I knew for a fact that you would back track and deflect on your accusation. You made the accusation so the burden of proof is on you little girl. But as we all know you are nothing more than the tiara wearing peg queen of Dallas. And LMFAO I quit writing reviews a long time ago. The ladies I see are in the high $$ realm unlike your trick ass that goes for the TS or street girls. So I will say once again prove your accusation and when you can't then have your account guested. You willing to take the bet little girl or are you just the tiara wearing peg queen of Dallas?
  • BLM69
  • 04-10-2024, 04:47 PM
LMFAO you have just proved how big of a blowhard you really are. I knew for a fact that you would back track and deflect on your accusation. You made the accusation so the burden of proof is on you little girl. But as we all know you are nothing more than the tiara wearing peg queen of Dallas. And LMFAO I quit writing reviews a long time ago. The ladies I see are in the high $$ realm unlike your trick ass that goes for the TS or street girls. So I will say once again prove your accusation and when you can't then have your account guested. You willing to take the bet little girl or are you just the tiara wearing peg queen of Dallas? Originally Posted by golferguy55
Uh huh we believe you player 😂 I'm done embarrassing you, I just got pointed and can't risk getting banned arguing with a burn handle. Been here since 2010 and always been myself, love it or hate it
Members some reading

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
Thank you for opening the thread back up, Dr
Yesss glad to see the thread back open!

I wanted to make an honorable mention to a sexy chocolate provider that went by the name Secret baby

she used to be a bomb provider in Dallas with the sexiest ass!! I use to loveeeeee her posts and ads! I wonder if she is still around and doing well?! if she is tell her I want to fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk lol
I never got to see Secret Baby, but she had (has?) an amazing little bubble butt!
That didn't take long for rule #1
Damn I didnt really even have a chance to welcome him back this time LOL
Damn I didnt really even have a chance to welcome him back this time LOL Originally Posted by cage196
Me Either LOL
Me Either LOL Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Please get back on topic. The Dr was kind enough to open the thread back up, so let’s get back to it, as opposed to bashing somebody. Thank you

I miss the good ol’ BP days, found a bunch of crazy encounters
  • R.M.
  • 04-13-2024, 01:29 AM
Please get back on topic. The Dr was kind enough to open the thread back up, so let’s get back to it, as opposed to bashing somebody. Thank you

I miss the good ol’ BP days,

found a bunch of crazy encounters Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Exactly why we can't have any thing nice around here.
He could have kept it locked.
Thanks Doc for reopening this
thread.

I miss Tracy Brooks/Caroline Davenport. She was so sweet and kind to me. Things were different back then.