My doctor started me on a new medicine.

My doctor started me on a new medicine.He told me one of the serious side affects is a sustained erection lasting more than four hours.I had to promise him if it happens I will go to the Emergency Room,and I will...but not right away.
My doctor started me on a new medicine.He told me one of the serious side affects is a sustained erection lasting more than four hours.I had to promise him if it happens I will go to the Emergency Room,and I will...but not right away. Originally Posted by Lookin4
Sounds like all you need is some cooperation finding a place to use it! LOL

That commercial has always made me laugh.
Just be sure to take the 4 hour warning seriously. If your hardon lasts more than 4 hours, your dick falls off. Or at least parts of it fall off.
Be careful Lookin4, don't hurt.... anything with that thing.......A 4 hour romp sounds nice......

Rayne
Rayne, if I had to fuck for four hours, my heart, not my dick would be the problem.
Well...what better way to go? I can't think none better....
I'd like to know what they do in the ER to a hard on. Hit it with a meat tenderizing mallet?
nope they drain it. and seriously they say anything over 5-6 hours and ur screwed. it will start to turn gan-green
Oddly it isnt even a drug meant to treat ED. And so far nothing ,might know thats the one side affect I wouldnt get.
You don't need it.......