NC/NS by Ashley

I got NC/NS by Ashley on Friday night. I was supposed to see her at 5:30 and we were in contact at 4:15. But by 5:30 when I was in the parking lot, she was not answering her phone. Luckily I had a Plan B all ready to go and for once it worked out. Saw Lea and Angel Cakes. Review to come. Weirdly enough, at 6:12pm I got an email from Ashley, responding to an earlier email where I had asked if she changed her number.
Then today Ashley finally responded, telling me she had a family emergency and just took off and left her phone. Kind of strange since I got that email at 6:12pm. She did this to me once before a couple of years ago. That time I found out she did the nc/ns because she has an overnight suddenly pop up for more money.
I know she has a reputation for this and that's why I haven't tried to see her for a couple of years now. But that most recent picture of her looked pretty good, so I thought I would try again. Sounds like I need to avoid her again for another couple of years.
Or just give up altogether. That works too.
She NC/NS me a couple of months ago. Everything was fine uniil calling her for directions. Never responded to me. Ended up at the ship and enjoyed the company of a young blonde.
  • Seedy
  • 01-22-2012, 01:50 PM
Fuck her sorry ass....I fucking hate no shows.....
I think just about eveeyone that has had something set up with Ashley has been ncns'd by her at one time or another lol
Why bother with her at all if she already NCNS you once why give her a chance to just do it again.
Props on having the plan b lined up and it working out for you .
Ashely lost revenue is somebody else's gain.
CHARGE IT TO THE GAME!!!!
I'd say fuck it and move on man. Plus you should blast this in the co-ed.
  • bbkid
  • 01-22-2012, 08:23 PM
I think just about eveeyone that has had something set up with Ashley has been ncns'd by her at one time or another lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Yup.
  • Seedy
  • 01-22-2012, 08:50 PM
I'd say fuck it and move on man. Plus you should blast this in the co-ed. Originally Posted by mojojo213
Yea, what he said..!!!!!
Sigh. She's a cute girl with fine BCD skills and a hot little body but all these NCNS's are just killing her business. It's a damn shame she can't get her act together.
As long as she's been around I don't get the impression that the ncns are hurting her business at all, or she wouldn't continue doing it....
I'd say fuck it and move on man. Plus you should blast this in the co-ed. Originally Posted by mojojo213
Yeah post in co ed ...what you scared of Sharky ? Maybe messing up the next visit she NCNS on you again you got nothing to lose by posting in co ed.
Yea, what he said..!!!!! Originally Posted by seedman55
Yeah post in co ed ...what you scared of Sharky ? Maybe messing up the next visit she NCNS on you again you got nothing to lose by posting in co ed. Originally Posted by carkido45
When I first saw the title that's what I thought...So Shark, do you want it there or not? Since you put it in the ML I'm assuming you wanted it to be "somewhat" private??? I can live with that if it's the case...

Oh yeah... In case you didn't know
Sure, put it in Coed. I really don't plan on seeing her again. So let others learn from my mistake.
Done sir!