-(Where is HOE ROW in Austin?)-

DUDES!!!! Im coming to AUSTIN Soon and wanted to know EXACTLY Where is Hoe Row... as in, Where do I NEED to stay?

I dont stay at any place less than 4-star and Im not ghetto fabulous. Im from Colorado, we dont do ghetto! hahaha

...if that narrows it down. I want to be in the Central location for Slinging Pussy.

THANK YOU!!!

XOXOX- Angela Aspen

Seen on Pay-Per -View, Jersey Shore XXX, A*Team XXX, Multi-Nomintaed "2010 Best New Starlet"
Green Zone > Higher Priced Hookers, Nice Locations, A mix of HDH & Eros/BP Scammers, The occasional Ekky girl who thinks it's Super Kooool to work Downtown.

A pain in the ass for most guys. (Depends on who you ask)

Blue Zone > Mid Range Hookers, Good Rooms, Mostly Ekky and lower volume Touring girlz. Fairly Convenient

Red Zone> Budget Hookers, Crappy Rooms, Mostly BP girlz and high volume Touring girlz. Super Convenient. Highest probability for confrontation with pimp or having your window smashed in.

I love the RedZone!!

Great map Elephant.
I've never been disappointed with Blue.
Blue works for me.

Angela, my friends call me "sling catcher".
  • Vyt
  • 05-31-2011, 09:48 PM
Red zone = WillCo

But yes, downtown is a complete pain in the tail if you're not travelling on business. For those of us who live and work here it's not a pleasant commute.

Also noteworthy is south of the river - there's a lot of guys who live south and going all the way to the arboretum area for them is an inconvenience.
I've never been disappointed with Blue. Originally Posted by Ben There
True,
I go to the blue zone for high quality sex with strange Women. I go to the RedZone for thrillz!
I see strippers in the Red Zone regularly and hit the Blue Zone for the SBs and Mistress Auditions...
  • Vyt
  • 05-31-2011, 09:56 PM
In case the original poster didn't get my joke: Williamson County/Round Rock (the suburb just north of the Austin city limits) is a very bad place to book a room. Most hobbyists including myself will not see women there due to the police being far more... shall we say, active.
That and the biggest building in Wilco is where you don't want to end up. I think early on I actually asked for outcall to where i live ( Wilco ), she was most polite, but didn't come over. Took me a little bit to understand why that border between Travis and Williamson is so poorly marked but so intensely observed.
Be careful, some Austin addresses are actually in Williamson county. Check a map. I think Yahoo maps shows the county, but Google doesn't.

The most confusing area is far North on US183/Research Blvd, where you get into Williamson without knowing it.

Even if you don't run into police harassment for hobby stuff, you may get harassed just because they're Nazi's up there. And you may end up with guys noshowing you if you're in Williamson County.
If you want high end, try either of the hotels in the Domain. New and plenty of free parking. In Travis Co., I believe. Or some of the corporate lodgings near the Arboretum. Downtown is, as so many have said, a pain in the ass and the red zone is probably not suitable for someone with your obvious, er, talents! You'd still out up there like a full head of teeth!
Red zone = WillCo

But yes, downtown is a complete pain in the tail if you're not travelling on business. For those of us who live and work here it's not a pleasant commute.

Also noteworthy is south of the river - there's a lot of guys who live south and going all the way to the arboretum area for them is an inconvenience. Originally Posted by Vyt
I know you're joking, but it might miss the uninitiated.

Red Zone is not WilCo.

For safety's sake, if you stay south of McNeil on 183 and south of Parmer on I-35, you're safely in Travis County.
yeaaaaa! Well I see Green and Red Spots, does someone have an actual zip code or actual hotel NAME? I see slang like "Wilco" but um... I dont get it.

(dumb Blonde Look)

xo- angela
yeaaaaa! Well I see Green and Red Spots, does someone have an actual zip code or actual hotel NAME? I see slang like "Wilco" but um... I dont get it.

(dumb Blonde Look)

xo- angela Originally Posted by AngelaAspenXXX
78759 within two miles north of the Arboretum shopping center or south of it. Only north up to right around Bone Daddy's not further. Not in Williamson County. Arboretum has a big Renaissance hotel that would be great but I've never known anyone providing to stay there (?) Or somebody mentioned Westin or Aloft at the Domain. Thanks for coming your pics are mindblowing.
wilco = Williamson County