providers group texts

got a group text from a well known provider on here.

girls we can see the phone number of every guy on your list. if by some strange reason one of your guys was law enforcement or just wacko he could out in this case over 40 guys. do not send info out like this.

shellie was often guilty of this.. but in this case it was a well known vp
2 threD full of whining and no cuck can even whisper her name? Whew
N.L.needs some more training on her cellphone! IJS
got a group text from a well known provider on here.

girls we can see the phone number of every guy on your list. if by some strange reason one of your guys was law enforcement or just wacko he could out in this case over 40 guys. do not send info out like this. Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
This is why you use a burner phone/app.

I had a semi-utr do the same thing but with a smaller group of guys. It was pretty funny to watch texts start flying in stating "Who is this" and "You have the wrong number".
errrr another threAD
N.L.needs some more training on her cellphone! IJS Originally Posted by buffalomw10
No, needs to learn you Never Ever text clients unless you have permission to do so/know they are single fellas>(this is even questionable). Texts feening for business are a huge no no. She cant get enough business with repeated ads and more reviews than a Google product has shes got issues... IJS...
did everyone get my cock pic?
No, needs to learn you Never Ever text clients unless you have permission to do so/know they are single fellas>(this is even questionable). Texts feening for business are a huge no no. She cant get enough business with repeated ads and more reviews than a Google product has shes got issues... IJS... Originally Posted by ElleW

half off everything and can’t even give it away
did everyone get my cock pic? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Noooo. What is taking so long?
lol didn’t Tony used to do this shit and piss everyone off? Must need a quick fix, bill paid etc.
Noooo. What is taking so long? Originally Posted by ElleW
coming

remember take into account

i just got out of the pool
"Shrinkage Jerry!!!!!"