Bill Clinton....Tangled up in Blue!!!!

This picture was hanging in Epstein’s house!!!!!

https://www.thecut.com/amp/2019/08/j...yan-kleid.html

Epstein’s tribute to his pal Billy!!!! Birds of a feather..........
Oh man. I'd love to have been a fly on the wall when Hillary saw that. Ouch. I'm sure it's every woman's dream to have a picture of their husband on the wall of a pedo billionaire dressed up in drag. And then have it plastered on the news for everyone to see! What a guy!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Take a look at the carpet. It looks like it has stars outlining it. Something out of the Oval Office. Jeffrey was a flake so was Bill. I am sure there is other stuff in Epstein's house that are just as damming.
Oh man. I'd love to have been a fly on the wall when Hillary saw that. Ouch. I'm sure it's every woman's dream to have a picture of their husband on the wall of a pedo billionaire dressed up in drag. And then have it plastered on the news for everyone to see! What a guy! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I think Hillary knew about it and was Jealous that Bill was getting some instead of her.
No cigar. That's Kellyanne Conway with Clinton's head photoshopped on it, taken earlier this year in the Oval Office. Those legs are what gives it away.
No cigar. That's Kellyanne Conway with Clinton's head photoshopped on it, taken earlier this year in the Oval Office. Those legs are what gives it away. Originally Posted by Lapdog
I would if he could run again. If his wife does, I will. Count on it.
The question I have is "Why?" Why did he have that hanging on his wall? Hmmmmmmm, me thinks there's some kinky fuckery going on here.... wondering when Hillary's portrait is going to show up. Oh wow, I wonder what he has her painted in!
The question I have is "Why?" Why did he have that hanging on his wall? Hmmmmmmm, me thinks there's some kinky fuckery going on here.... wondering when Hillary's portrait is going to show up. Oh wow, I wonder what he has her painted in! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
It was Epstein’s tribute to his buddy Bill.
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No cigar again. That's Trump supporters you're talking about there.
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Hope that makes Bill proud. Just ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

It was Epstein’s tribute to his buddy Bill. Originally Posted by bambino
other than developing a cover story that bill is experienced at

and lining up an attorney armed with that cover story

bill is keeping the lowest profile he can
No cigar again. That's Trump supporters you're talking about there. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Oh, but there was a cigar ... and a "pearl necklace".