Lovely at GL

Has anyone seen this new girl Lovely at GL? Will someone TOFTT? I am on the fence on this one.
Supposedly she is the GOAT. She has been here over a week now and no reviews. I think these guys want to keep her to themselves.
She was here for a long time and for a lot of mongers in Dallas the baseline on which all other girls were judged. She avoided coming back to Dallas because other girls would throw a fit over how popular she was (she told me this herself). She is incredibly sweet, attractive and a total cumslut. I hope she stays for a while this time.
I was told then same. Now that the old school is out, lovely is back!
What Satellite said is very accurate. She also told me she was at odds with the longtime
booker/owner at GL over scheduling. I guess they have mended fences.

I have tried to see her since she got here, but she has been booked up.

Wifenothorney, you can look up some of her old reviews. There are MANY!

She is a great visit, and a squirter.
I wonder if it’s the same lovely, her tattoos aren’t showing on the pics. But I pray it’s her
A bit overrated imo.

She was fully booked the first day so maybe my expectations were too high when i finally got a slot. Pics not very accurate. Definitely wider face and very obvious work. About 15lb heavier. Not fat by western standards but prob a bit pudgy by asian standard. She asked if I skip meals to stay lean (lol).

DT is probably her best skill and tuma which she did umprompted (discovered that I do not like it anyways).

She is cute with good convo tho and also speaks quite a bit of mandarin.