Manscapping Advice

I have been thinking about this for a while and how to ask or come up with something to say. I am pretty much less hairy than the average man. The only places I really grow is on my and groin. I like to keep the hedges trim, but every once in a while I get a wild hair and just go all the way and shave it clean. Razor burn. Gatdamit.

Ladies what shaving product would you recommend I should keep on the shelf. Since I only need to shave my face once a week, I just dry shave.

When it comes to trimming, do prefer stubble, close cut, smooth boys, design, medium cut, high cut... Whatever comes to mind.

Men what trimmer would you recommend?
Sunny Guy recommends this :

I use a Philips Norelco BodyGroom Pro BG2040/34. $70 at Amazon. I use it on everything down there. No cuts. No irritation.
Go to Dreamers and get "Coochie Cream". You will never have a razor rash or ingrown hair again. Love it!!!
Knew it wouldn't take long for Kendra to chime in, what with her leading the anti-fur burger patrol.
Coochie Cream? Nuf said!
Is Dreamers that toy store a couple miles south of 290 on east side of 35 ? Somewhere near MLK I believe ?
IDK, there is one off Lamar. But I have yet to be in a adult store and they not have it.
Thanks ingrown hairs suck !
I've been using it for 8 plus years and have never had one or a rash since I switched to it

More than welcome!
There actually three dreamers in Austin. One off 35, on or near the drag, one far north near lamar and parker. In grown hairs suck bad!! Can you imagine some looks in the tub and finds coochie cream. Hahaha!!! I told you I was a freak. lol
As long as they don't find your panties manuatu !
Speaking of panties....someone stole my white ones in my avatar...hmmmmm
Wasn't me ! But if I did I'd say your dog must have ate them !
By the way I just wanted to mention this is a shaving cream so no crazy burning or pain, just baby butt smooth coochie or balls
Warm water first to open the pores and make it easier to shave. DO invest in a good razor. I use men's Gillette Mach 3. Most of the shaving cream out now is pretty good. One with vitamin E or for Dry/Sensitive skin is great. I second the Coochie Cream. Maybe you could order online if you don't want to go to the store.

Stripper trick- as soon as you are finished shaving, pat dry and apply roll on deodorant. Seen tons of strippers do this and it usually works for me.
Interesting Strippers Trick. I don't mind going to the store and pick up extra items as well.

RR its the thong that they may see me in. Haha.