Anybody?

I was wondering the same thinking about taking one for the team
If you look at one pic she is in a black halter top you can see the inside of her arms. Are those tracks.
I was wondering the same I texted her but no response
If you look at one pic she is in a black halter top you can see the inside of her arms. Are those tracks. Originally Posted by Sgent30
Yep, brushing on both arms, and something weird on the counter top with what looks like a spoon in it.
Yep, brushing on both arms, and something weird on the counter top with what looks like a spoon in it. Originally Posted by bc1969
that would be a yogurt cup on the counter-top with a spoon in it...... you want to stay away from that

sorry i couldn't resist, but in all seriousness her arms do look a mess
Was supposed to meet up today she went silent If I see marks on her arms l will cancel
that would be a yogurt cup on the counter-top with a spoon in it...... you want to stay away from that

sorry i couldn't resist, but in all seriousness her arms do look a mess Originally Posted by bigricky
Damn yogurt cup, that’s how easily stuff gets started, bring down the whole thing—lol

sorry i couldn't resist, but in all seriousness her arms do look a mess Originally Posted by bigricky
Maybe this just shows my low standards, but I'm surpised that you guys feel this way. This business is tied so closely to drug use and this is especially so in Florida, which strikes me as so many times worse of a drug environment than the west coast. The way I look at it, even if I can't detect it, if it's a girl in this business, then she's using.
Maybe this just shows my low standards, but I'm surpised that you guys feel this way. This business is tied so closely to drug use and this is especially so in Florida, which strikes me as so many times worse of a drug environment than the west coast. The way I look at it, even if I can't detect it, if it's a girl in this business, then she's using. Originally Posted by tna_porter
There are plenty of respectable non drug using beautiful woman in the panhandle all you just did was make yourself sound like a complete idiot