The secret to what makes every provider respond...

We've all been there. Where you send a provider a PM and she doesn't even read it, let alone respond. All you have to do is put "Nvm Bitch.." in the title and then proceed to tear her a new one for being a stuck-up cunt. Now she probably won't see you (lol) but she will definitely respond (rather unfavorably I might add). Now I know this is immature but some of these women need to be reminded how unimportant & unattractive they really are. I'm almost positive I've made a provider come off her high horse and treat the next guy like the true gentleman that he is. In conclusion, I'm not here for the minxs, whores, and thotbots, I'm here for you guys.
Yea. I'll see you at the top, Zig.
Which bitch fucked you
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-20-2017, 05:50 AM
Interesting. A member since 2015. Only two reviews of BP girls the first week he joined. Both a "no". Only 5 posts in these last two years.

Just speaking for myself, of course, but man I am sure glad "you are here for us guys". I don't think I could have made it in this hobby world without your help these past two years.

And you sure do know the secret on how to get ladies to respond to you. You should write a book. That is an amazing technique.

I just want to thank you for being here for me.

PS:
OP has given real meaning to the phrase, "it's too bad stupidity isn't painful."
js
what Gbfsl said..

he and I didn't reach 100 reviews utilizing your secret to success.
OP is going places......
If anyone ever decides to send that type of message to me ...

I prefer BIOTCH - instead of bitch .... it's a personal choice I guess...

T
lol! BacktoBack is probably a bitter chick. I got a message the other day that said "stuck up bitch" I simply ignored and went on about my day. I knew it was someone hateful who had nothing else better to do, than be a hateful person.

Find something better to do in your spare time. HA!
I've found that giving them the screening info they ask for and $$$ get pretty good responses.
  • L.A.
  • 04-20-2017, 10:28 AM
I thought we were supposed to send dick pics.
I always send dic pics. It has not failed to get a response ,yet.. The rolling on the floor emojis mostly.
I thought we were supposed to send dick pics. Originally Posted by L.A.
I never send dick pics. I don't like being laughed at.
In conclusion, I'm not here for the minxs, whores, and thotbots, I'm here for you guys. Originally Posted by Back2backxxx
Huh?
on one of my rw tweets, somebody called me a libtard bitch pussy. not sure what they meant - all three are good things to be, imho.
on one of my rw tweets, somebody called me a libtard bitch pussy. not sure what they meant - all three are good things to be, imho. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Sounds like a great custom title