Getting Better Results

• grean
  • 04-27-2017, 01:01 PM
Ladies,

Lots of times bad sessions are the fault of both parties or some times just the guy. He did, or said something that put the provider off and her game suffered and so did the session.

What are some common, yet not obvious, but very fixable things that clients do or not do that would make the session go a lot better ?

Obviously haggling and bad hygiene, bad breath are things that can be fixed. If we don't know that by now.....

what are some less obvious things?

Try not to throw any poor guy under or in front of the bus
Stop talking...

Stop asking if I'm OK...

Stop asking questions...

Stop begging and/or pressuring for services you've already been told NO to in the middle of a session ...it makes us extremely uncomfortable
Asking for bbfs is a big one for me...

Also gossiping about and trashing other providers and asking personal questions are high on my list

Stay away from my butthole. If you touch it I'm freaked out for the rest of the session.

Don't lick it, don't try to get your fingers as close as possible to it, don't try to stick your dick in it... Just leave it alone!

Also being too self depreciating can be a real mood killer.

• BLM69
  • 04-27-2017, 09:18 PM

Stay away from my butthole

Originally Posted by milfy2002
Time to break the rear hole in, I thought you were freaky milfy?
For me, the ways that a guest can really help ensure an enjoyable experience pertain to matters of consent and boundaries. Some will fixate on physicality like how handsome or well-endowed one man is versus another. I care much more about respect.

Violence exists on spectrum, and unfortunately, there are many who think if they are not being outright demanding then they can still get away with trying to push boundaries by being coercive on the low. And so many dudes think it's less obvious and disregard the fact that for companions and women in general, we've seen or heard of all the antics that game players try to pull.
Oh as a client, upselling is biggest turnoff for me. Even if you agree for a small upsell at start you have kicked off on wrong foot and know session is not going to go well 😊
^^^^^

It's interesting hearing about what diminishes the mood from the perspective of a client. Personally, I don't upsell for any specific activities. Though I do have a session minimum (two hours) for PSE or intense BDSM encounters. To answer the OP's questions a little more specifically, when my policies are disregarded, it is such a buzzkill.

If I go out of my way to clearly state in my adverts, showcase, and website that I have a particular policy, it really bothers me if someone shows up and tries to circumvent my policy either intentionally or due to lack of doing his due diligence.
Exactly and not to hijack the OP's thread but.. totally get it if the info is already out there. Few providers though have very minimum info on thier ads/showcase. Its like a catch22 they dont like asking specifics during booking and you go in assuming things possibly leading to upselling. The info might be in one of the lines in one of the 40+ reviews. Really! 😊
All in all I have been blessed to have great chemistry with all the men I have had the pleasure of meeting. Honestly I can say that it starts from how you contact the provider all the way to the time we meet. Your approach is most important, though I always get a giggle when I read a message a different way that it is worded.
I personally like phone calls as to text. If I can say anything that may throw off chemistry or cause a meeting not to take place.. may be in a text.

By the time we get together, I shouldn't not have any issues during our appointment because communication has already taken place and I was comfortable enough to accept our time together. That is when the fun begins.

I only require a hug and kiss when you walk in the door.. everything else is between you and me. Be affectionate and guys.. please open your eyes and look at me.. lol. I don't get all pretty for nothing.haha!

Sometimes we make it too complicated because of how we believe things are supposed to be instead of accepting it for what it is.
Also gossiping about and trashing other providers and asking personal questions are high on my list Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I swear some of these gents gossip more than girls. It's a huge turn off.
slight off-the-track to seek clarification ...
while i agree that a client or a provider should stay away from comments/gossip about others ...

are positive gossips comments OKAY (e.g., she has a great place, has a great body, knows a great technique ...)

but negative gossips comments NOT OKAY (e.g., she has a dumpy place, has a worn-out body, couldnt figure out how to suck/fuck well enuf to save her life ...)

cos sometimes i have discussed others w/ my provider of the hour or two. but it's usually w/ a provider i've visited many times (>4) before. (is it okay if we talk shop for a bit?)
Well as Marlon Brando said...
"get the butter"

From that point on the shit went pretty much down hill.
If you want the girlfriend experience, give me the boyfriend experience. It's only fair.

I mean, some roses and a box of chocolates can go a long way . . . some of us women like the cheesy shit.
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-30-2017, 10:28 PM
slight off-the-track to seek clarification ...
while i agree that a client or a provider should stay away from comments/gossip about others ... Originally Posted by pmdelites
A little light chat might be fine... but if you walk away and I know your ATF's daycare schedule and apartment number... YOU have gone too far.

I try to push the convo AWAY from talk of others. Since it is just you and I in the room, it should stay about you and I.

Back to topic - If we meet, and you want clarification about something, to ask about a kink you've got and want to know if I can accommodate it, do it BEFORE we get naked and in arms reach. If you ask in the middle of events, and I need to say no, it just puts my hackles on alert.

Just like up-selling, get the "contract" signed so both parties know what they are getting into ahead of time.