Question do women like...?

Long cock's or fat cock's which
Ones feels better an what position is best for each cock's or is all about how he works it deep or fast an high or belly down prone position
When's the novel coming out that all this information is going in to?
I just need A cock and I will work my magic. Different strokes for different folks. LOL
While it might sound cliche, it really is about how you work with what you've got.
While it might sound cliche, it really is about how you work with what you've got. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
I'll have to agree with this, and add that there are many ways to satisfy a woman that don't involve cocks. Making good use of this fact can be a game changer.
*nods enthusiastically*

I'll have to agree with this, and add that there are many ways to satisfy a woman that don't involve cocks. Making good use of this fact can be a game changer. Originally Posted by ZorahMatta
oh boy ... here we go again.

Another thread for the johns to jack off to ...

when they read about women talking about cock preference.

just sayin...

ok ... I will play along ...
any cock that has a big head with an intellectual brain ..
that works for me.
oh... and cash.
I'll have to agree with this, and add that there are many ways to satisfy a woman that don't involve cocks. Making good use of this fact can be a game changer. Originally Posted by ZorahMatta
On behalf of those of us on the lower end of the bell curve with regards to endowment, we thank you.

As my father always told me, "A craftsman never blames his tools."
The G-spot is about two inches away from the entrance.

There you go.

Two inches is all that's needed to get the job done.
As my father always told me, "A craftsman never blames his tools." Originally Posted by texassapper
Your father was clearly a wise man.
I'm def more into girth than I am into length, but I agree with the cliche that it's really in how you use it
Confession: I'm a sucker for cocks that have a lot of girth at the very base. I don't like don't huge dick heads either. The penis head needs to be a bit smaller than the dick itself.

I've studied what cock feels the best inside of me.
I love all cocks
I don't like don't huge dick heads either. The penis head needs to be a bit smaller than the dick itself. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
I think that depends. Larger heads can be fun for G-spot stimulation. Smaller heads with a thicker base can be good for Greek.

But personal taste is personal taste
In the business, small, clean ones, that come quickly and aren't owned by an asshole.