horny.pickachu696969 AVOID this Vietnamese THIEF!!

• Cat.
  • 05-01-2017, 12:47 PM
So today this client who is seen me once before and cancelled on me once before (due to a supposed car accident) text me and books me.

I have seen him before so my guard is down. Lesson number 1 never let your guard down. He books an 1 hour 300. He finishes 45 min into the session then ask me if I want a drink from a store downstairs at my place. I said sure, but leave me the money. He says, I leave you $100 then come back and give you $200. Lesson number 2 DO NOT believe anyone.

Well guess what? How many of you think he showed back up to pay the $200? WRONG!!!!!!!!!

He never showed up.Then he text me and says LONG LINE BABY. Hold one 20 min later.

What an asshole....

His handle is horny.pickachu696969 (9*2) *52-75**

Ladie pm me if you want his full number -

AVOID THIS VIETNAMESE - Most Vietnamese Americans are awesome. This one is a piece of SHIT.

$200 - can you believe that? Measly $200...

Ladies collect the money upfront even if he is a regular. 2 don't fall for the trick Oh I left my wallet in the car or do you want a drink?
Thanks for the info. Sorry that happen to you
  • Cat.
  • 05-01-2017, 02:02 PM
A very nice lady friend just showed me a post/link that he has a history of pulling this same stunt to girls on Eccie.
Pretty shitty thing to do. I can understand your ackwardness in that situation. Just a learning experience. We have had all those. I personally after the act had be completed would been like services rendered and if you leave early you forfit any remaining time. at least that's how I see it.
Mr Tran. Yuu know this bad person ?
Not an Alert. Moved to COED.

Sometimes these are best posted in the Ladies Areas.
Why is this persons race/nationality so important?
Why is this persons race/nationality so important? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
My thoughts exactly
  • BLM69
  • 05-02-2017, 10:32 AM
A Measly $200? This woman is a millionaire
HINT: If you follow the ALERTS...It shows a trend. Yes, it would have been better off posted in the ladies room since it doesn't affect the guys really.
That sucks
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-02-2017, 11:48 AM
Yeah, the session was completely over. If I ain't got mah monay before he finishes getting dressed there will be issues. Nuf said. Sad you had to learn this lesson that way. In the broad view of things, a still relatively cheap lesson to learn.

Why is this persons race/nationality so important? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Um, because it is an identifier in her situation. -_-

Stop turning everything that has to do with race or nationality into some "she/he is a racist" bullshit.
Um, because it is an identifier in her situation. -_-

Stop turning everything that has to do with race or nationality into some "she/he is a racist" bullshit. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Couple of things:
- Who's turning it into some racist "bullshit" exactly? I simply asked a question. That's a lot of assumption with no context from the given question. People can't ask questions without someone jumping to conclusions about WHY they asked the question these days? Because...

- Is it easy to discern a Vietnamese person as a visual identifier? I mean, can you go walking about and say, yup, that's a Vietnamese person right there. It's one thing to say black, white, Hispanic... those are quite easier to discerned to due colors, and even still they could be mistaken as European, South East Asia, etc.

The addition of race/nationality is a nonstarter here simply because someone could say 10, 20, maybe 30 different ones and still have a similar look to the one mentioned. This could be any user on the board, and that information adds no benefit. Take Vietnamese out of this thread and it's the exact same.

Figured you for better.
I always make my "drop" by the bathroom sink when I enter your domicile
A very nice lady friend just showed me a post/link that he has a history of pulling this same stunt to girls on Eccie. Originally Posted by Cat.

This is called part of screening. Maybe a little deeper digging will save you more of those kinds of headaches in the future. Live and learn.