Encounter: A pre-covid flashback with Shasha

Date: 3/12
Name: Shasha
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: -
Phone: -
City: -
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS with thorough cleaning including an exfoliating scrub, some backside fun, then some front side fun
Hair Length and Color: Dark, wore it up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Thin, small b’s, great overall figure with a squeezable ass
Recommendation: Yes
fun read, but forget about PA credit.. has to be within 30 days, and besides, your timing is not good anyway.. wait a couple of weeks.
lol
your review looks to be the least "suspect" of the 3 (or more) recent and very old reviews posted here, but there is no place on the AMP Board for a review from LAST YEAR.. Shasha is long gone from Dallas, let alone working here.. yeah, I know you said "December", but there is no point, other than serving the needs of Police, for this "review" to be posted.. I will request it, along with the others, be deleted. these reviews are nothing short of Poison.
your review looks to be the least "suspect" of the 3 (or more) recent and very old reviews posted here, but there is no place on the AMP Board for a review from LAST YEAR.. Shasha is long gone from Dallas, let alone working here.. yeah, I know you said "December", but there is no point, other than serving the needs of Police, for this "review" to be posted.. I will request it, along with the others, be deleted. these reviews are nothing short of Poison. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I am very sorry to have offended you, it wasn’t my intent to cause an issue. I think you may have mixed up my content with another though? I didn’t mention December - this was in March (3/12/20), just before things went South, and I was hoping the cutoff was 90 days. I double checked my calendar and know it was the correct date, because my wife was out of town.

Please pardon my ignorance on the 30 day rule, I did some searching and could not easily find it, hence the attempt. You can check my history; though I am a very part-time hobbyist, I have been around for a bit.

If this post is the cause of too much concern, then yes, you have my permission to delete it, not looking for any issue.
Chung: "Shasha is long gone from Dallas..."

Alex:

Alex: Originally Posted by alex469
Are you sure????
ShaSha was my first AMP experience after WAY too much time spent with Sub-AMPs and Indies. I had learned to lower my expectations because the experience was never as good as I had imagined.

I found ECCIE, spent some time doing some recon, and took the plunge. She knocked my socks off with her petite build, IOP, skills, responsiveness, and probably THE BEST TUMA I've ever experienced.

Is my view biased because f'n Rona hit shortly there after, limiting my access to the other ladies...yup. But I'm going to remedy that in the coming weeks. I did have an opportunity to meet Yoko last week and she was awesome, but...for me, the point still goes to ShaSha.

As a fellow monger...what's your recommendation. Who's next?

Alex

Alex: Originally Posted by alex469
Not true. She's just waiting out the storm.
She has many friends here
I'll say it again.. why don't we stop with the old "flashback" reviews and follow up commentary? it serves nobody but nefarious and Poisonous sources.