Favorite CG Move

As much as I love doggystyle I have to admit that it's a real pleasure whenever a woman settles atop me and, while buried balls deep she presses her hands on my chest and starts grinding around to stimulate her clit. Perhaps it's watching a woman use my dick to get off like that or the fact that it's always a thrill to see a woman pursuing her orgasm but it's f_cking HOT!!
I like the asian cg position with all the body-slapping sound effects while she is pounding DOWN and when she gets tired, I can pound UP.
LUUUUUV the cowgirl...the one position where the girl has control over the throttle with her body...mmmmmmm.
reverse
If I work one muscle too long it will cramp so I like to add variety with my legs...being tall is fun.
I like reverse cowgirl where the girl grabs your ankles and bends way forward, almost putting her head between your ankles. What a view!
My friend swore that the only good position for him was to be on top. Then Ibintroduced him to Ashli. He learned the virtues of CG that night.
ACG!

Asian Cowgirl

Perfect way to end a great session!

K.
Fuck yea ! Asian CG is killer. CG is most fun too ! I love it when I can feel my cock hit that ' Spot ' deep inside and its the point of no return. And the O face on a woman is a marvel to behold. That makes me feel useful !
ACG!

Asian Cowgirl

Perfect way to end a great session!

K. Originally Posted by Kimchi
Thanks for that link! I was curious to learn more about different positions and that looks helpful.
  • Oppa
  • 02-17-2012, 12:15 PM
I love it when I can feel my cock hit that ' Spot ' deep inside and its the point of no return.
Amen on that.

I do love reverse CG though. Some of my best memories are finishing in RCG after having started in ACG.