Who's leaving the country?

Since the GOP couldn't take the country back, who's already packing?
Where do you go to avoid the collapse of America? Where is it safe?
You need to be content with a simpler life. A small business that provides enough cash flow to feed you, hopefully you have enough to at least buy a house, so that's covered, and you can pretty much move anywhere in Latin America. You also need to disconnect from American media outlets and you'll live to be 90.
I hear Mexico City is nice.
You guys are welcome here in TN, overwhelmingly Republican this time around.
Costa Rica is very nice
Since the GOP couldn't take the country back, who's already packing? Originally Posted by icuminpeace
Why would you want the people who ROYALLY screwed up the country to be back in power?
You need to be content with a simpler life. A small business that provides enough cash flow to feed you, hopefully you have enough to at least buy a house, so that's covered, and you can pretty much move anywhere in Latin America. You also need to disconnect from American media outlets and you'll live to be 90. Originally Posted by icuminpeace
Yeah. But my grandchildren are here.
No thank you Sensei, I despise the Republicans as much as the Democrats.
Costa Rica is my #1 pick.
Texas - when all of the teapuke foolz leave. Newer Mexico with first world infrastructure...hee hee!
I am a Republican, and yes, my man lost.

What will I do.

Oh, wait a minute. I own a Business. Business is great. I will be there in the morning, just like always, making a shit load of money.

Doesn't seem so bad now.
Where do you go to avoid the collapse of America? Where is it safe? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I've a standing invitation from Norway for the last thirty years. They've got the largest soverign fund in the world....700 billion dollars and climbing!

They have zero unemployment and their own currency while the rest of Europe is wallowing in misery and debt.

Furthermore there's a colossal harvest of Haddock and Cod every year!

I'm off for Norway, the land of my ancestors.....

btw the girl in my avatar is Norwegian!!!
I am a Republican, and yes, my man lost.

What will I do.

Oh, wait a minute. I own a Business. Business is great. I will be there in the morning, just like always, making a shit load of money.

Doesn't seem so bad now. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Amen, brother!