Bread and Circuses

Little wonder that the clowns are so happy. The die hards had better rig up bicycle generators because few will be able to afford the electricity to be here on the web for the next presidential election. . . if there is one.
The sky is falling.
I hope you did't stay up all night thinking tis thread up, Iamchickenlittle.
Thought lions are brave.Or you from oz?
Aw, the left, perfectly summed up in this line from Hitchhiker's guide:
". ... Shouldn't we all lie on the floor or put paper bags over our heads?" Much more constructive than actually turning away from the cliff. Just close your eyes and hit the accelerator. Spend like there's no tomorrow, then vote to make it so. . .

Religion is a strange thing, at least the ones who go for the middle eastern mythologies aren't shown concrete, real life examples that disprove it daily, unlike the libs who refuse to see them. Yes indeed, religion is a strange thing.
  • WTF
  • 11-07-2012, 07:14 AM
Little wonder that the clowns are so happy. The die hards had better rig up bicycle generators because few will be able to afford the electricity to be here on the web for the next presidential election. . . if there is one. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
Originally Posted by WTF
Where did you find that picture of I B when he was a wee, little lad?
The vast majority of Obama Supporters will never let the cold hard realities of life get in the way of a good party.

What changed over night..........nothing
Another nonsubstantive, unintelligent remark from BigKoTex Originally Posted by bigtex