Need more search criteria choices...

I have asked for this feature from a couple of Mods, but it seems to fall on deaf ears...no one has ever replied favorably to my requests.

I would like to also be able to search for non-smokers, any ethnicity, shorter than 5'5", under 125 lbs, with D cups, and red hair, that will provide BBBJ, allow DATY, all for less than $300...but such a search is not remotely possiple because the creators of this site have chosen not to make these specs searchable.

What do the bretheren think of such a tool?
More importantly we must think outside of the box. For example just imagine where we would be if the South had won. There would be no eccie.net. We would be able to pick and choose without ever exchanging any currency what so ever. So let's simply bask in the moment and be so grateful that the Mods are doing the best they can with what they have to work with.
But I do see your point! Stay in good spirits my friend!!
I have asked for this feature from a couple of Mods, but it seems to fall on deaf ears...no one has ever replied favorably to my requests.

I would like to also be able to search for non-smokers, any ethnicity, shorter than 5'5", under 125 lbs, with D cups, and red hair, that will provide BBBJ, allow DATY, all for less than $300...but such a search is not remotely possiple because the creators of this site have chosen not to make these specs searchable.

What do the bretheren think of such a tool? Originally Posted by giteneny

Dang I matched everything but a red hair.
XOXO
We are taking a look at this. There is a little bit more to it than just flipping a couple switches, LOL!