who was that girl Logan hooked us up with

she was off 35 and just south of I30 near the zoo?

has she made it back to town? anybody heard from her?

are there any other girls out this in this category?
You mean sarah by the zoo from about 5 years back, off beckley?
she was off 35 and just south of I30 near the zoo? Originally Posted by toohappy
Sara by the zoo

has she made it back to town? anybody heard from her? Originally Posted by toohappy
no, not in over 5 years

are there any other girls out this in this category? Originally Posted by toohappy
she had exceptionally cheap rates for a cute college girl type that as not a straight up cum dumpster/ meth/crack head. she offered bbbj and greek for 80 bucks.
I've only been in the game since 2006 and have not met another like her.
She didn't like the taste of my cum, never seen a girl run so fast to go spit!

That and she would huff and puff as I was pumping her mouth full of sperms.
You mean sarah by the zoo from about 5 years back, off beckley? Originally Posted by HughJazzLuva
yeah thats her... i went out there a couple of times.. why wasn't she ever available on Sundays" anybody know? i used to get some free time on sunday's... i would drive out there, call and call and leave messages and never hear back from her... i would have to drive back and was so disappointed... haha

anyways, any other good finds out there like this one?
I remember Sara too.. Great bang for the $... She kind of dissappeared.. I remember she told me her family lives in Plano...
Always wanted to get around to meeting Sarah. I sadly never did.
Sara was definitely fun and great bang for the $. I saw her a few months before she disappeared.
the best ever for service and price she would do things for 80 which included greek other girls would never do. and she was real you could talk to and she really understood the hobby and guys she was a treasure for sure
  • Logan
  • 01-18-2015, 12:22 PM
she was off 35 and just south of I30 near the zoo?

has she made it back to town? anybody heard from her?

are there any other girls out this in this category? Originally Posted by toohappy
Sarah by the Zoo. She was one of my ATF's. Hopefully, she is out of the profession and doing better. A well known provider put her under her wing and started helping her (not in the hobby sense, but by being a friend and counselor). I suspect she may have helped her get out of the industry and may still be in contact with her. She definitely deserved better than that shabby little motel.

I know another girl somewhat similar to Sarah in services but she doesn't have an incall location to handle customers. She is usually available 24/7. I show up at her place, her mom lets me in and stays in the bedroom while her daughter sucks, swallows and fucks in the next room. Mind you it's a one bedroom apt, so we are taking care of business in the den/tv watching room...

...her mom is real cool....real cool...

I know another girl somewhat similar to Sarah in services but she doesn't have an incall location to handle customers. She is usually available 24/7. I show up at her place, her mom lets me in and stays in the bedroom while her daughter sucks, swallows and fucks in the next room. Mind you it's a one bedroom apt, so we are taking care of business in the den/tv watching room...

...her mom is real cool....real cool... Originally Posted by Logan
Let me be the first of what will probably be many people to say - if she's ok with seeing new clients I'd love to get her contact info via PM. Thanks!
Me too, I would love to meet that one!
I'd love to get her contact info via PM. Thanks!
I would love the info via pm too.
i also would love her info please pm me logan