URL / Website: n/a
City: Webster/Clear Lake area
State: Texas
Address: Bay Area Blvd and Hwy 3
Activities: FBSM, L1
Hair Length and Color: Black to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Wore mask so I could not see face, other than that a good looking girl. Soft skin, small A or B tits, nice ass and legs. In shape with a nice figure.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review, I’ve been thinking of trying this place out. Drive by it regularly so next time I’ll stop in when I’ve got some time to kill.
Stupid question from a newbie: what are the usual questions and the magic-word answers?
  • Pyle1
  • 12-14-2021, 05:02 PM
Stupid question from a newbie: what are the usual questions and the magic-word answers? Originally Posted by 1962Mets
If she asks you if you have been there before, forcefully but not loud say "cacao cacao". Then during the massage if she happens to brush against your nutsack or tickle the taint, tell her "the rain in Spain stays mostly on the plain."

That should set you up for some happy times.
If she asks you if you have been there before, forcefully but not loud say "cacao cacao". Then during the massage if she happens to brush against your nutsack or tickle the taint, tell her "the rain in Spain stays mostly on the plain."

That should set you up for some happy times. Originally Posted by Pyle1
Seriously
Stupid question from a newbie: what are the usual questions and the magic-word answers? Originally Posted by 1962Mets

There are some common ones: You been here before? Who have you seen? Are you off work? What kind of work do you do?

Little research pays off along with confidence in your answers and demeanor. Knowing a name of some other woman (who you will claim to have had a good massage from) who works there or has in the past goes a long way. Relax and don't trip over your story.

Let them know that Professor Higgins and Colonel Pickering have been drilling Eliza Doolittle incessantly and you want Greek like the professor, colonel, and Fifi always get there, LOL.

If asked, yes you’ve been there. Say it’s been a while, at least six months and say you forgot the name, but had a really great massage
You can also tell them that your Uncle Leo sent you. This really gets them wet!

That should set you up for some happy times. Originally Posted by Pyle1
Let them know that Professor Higgins and Colonel Pickering have been drilling Eliza Doolittle incessantly and you want Greek like the professor, colonel, and Fifi always get there, LOL.

If asked, yes you’ve been there. Say it’s been a while, at least six months and say you forgot the name, but had a really great massage Originally Posted by Michael8219

LMFAO!!!!!
She’s hot for her age. But she’s nowhere close to 20s, she’s broke the 40 threshold, barely though. She does not look it, I know why you thought she was 10 years younger or more. If you get a chance get the titties out and they’ll drop and show that age….The titties if real, never lie….
You are probably right Boss, those damn masks are like wonder bras.
Are you off work? What kind of work do you do?
. Originally Posted by O'Mike
Whats the correct answer here? There’s one I was sure going to offer but I think she’s new. Asked me this question both times I’ve seen her and both times ended with hair a massage.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed