Dating a provider

I recently got lucky and had a provider genuinely fall for me, and me for her. I am just looking for insight from anyone who has been in this kind of situation before and how did you deal with the woman you love and feel for sleeping with other men. I would love to hear from both sides, from woman and from men.

I have been with several providers that are married or in a committed relationship and I have been told the husband gets off on the idea of his woman fucking other men. I can't say that I feel that way exactly but we both want to make this work. Are we doomed?
Doomed unless you change your view or she retires. Wish you the best.
I recently got lucky and had a provider genuinely fall for me, and me for her. I am just looking for insight from anyone who has been in this kind of situation before and how did you deal with the woman you love and feel for sleeping with other men. I would love to hear from both sides, from woman and from men.

I have been with several providers that are married or in a committed relationship and I have been told the husband gets off on the idea of his woman fucking other men. I can't say that I feel that way exactly but we both want to make this work. Are we doomed? Originally Posted by Selken
Won't work. Kinda boils down to she retire or you get over it. But do not under any circumstances ask her to quit; unless you yourself are willing to step in and fill the void she fullfills participates in it to begin with.
Be it emotional, financial ,physical etc. Hence the numerous retiring threads throughout the forums only to resurface 6 months later.

And only she truly knows that reason.
Will end badly otherwise with resent for the other.

Good luck
This comes up every 6-18 months over the yers. There should be plenty of threads discussing this.

My take is that it can be made to work in rare cases. The stumbling blocks seem to be that the lady wants to keep working, even if she has "retired", and the guy wants her to be monogamous!
I recently got lucky and had a provider genuinely fall for me, and me for her. Originally Posted by Selken

:ro ll1:
:ro ll1: Originally Posted by pyramider

I thought I was the only one to fall out of my chair laughing

:ro flmao:
I hear many stories of this...it just never works...there are so many outlooks on it.
HORRIBLE IDEA! IT'S GOING TO BITE YOU BOTH IN THE ASS AND NOT IN A FEEL GOOD KIND OF WAY! :/
Ah fuck you naysayers ... the young man is in lub. He should go for it ... what could possibly go wrong?

I have been with several providers that are married or in a committed relationship and I have been told the husband gets off on the idea of his woman fucking other men. I can't say that I feel that way exactly but we both want to make this work. Are we doomed? Originally Posted by Selken
If you can be ok with her having a bunch of dicks in her pussy ass and mouth all day then coming home to you, you're good. I presume she'll be swallowing nut and every once in a while getting a cream pie (though she will deny that) and pretty often having a guy shoot nut all over her body and then coming home to you claiming you're special. If that's ok, you're good.

Are you doomed, not exactly. If she loved you and wanted to have a real relationship, she would stop providing. If she keeps going out fucking other dudes for money, you're gonna be in for a hard time.

I can't believe suckas like you really exist. Every guy that asks this dumb shit repeatedly I can't help but shame my head.
If you can be ok with her having a bunch of dicks in her pussy ass and mouth all day then coming home to you, you're good. I presume she'll be swallowing nut and every once in a while getting a cream pie (though she will deny that) and pretty often having a guy shoot nut all over her body and then coming home to you claiming you're special. If that's ok, you're good.
. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Tbt pretty sure she can get plenty dicks in her mouth plus creampied pussy and ass for free not providing.
As many females do and still have suckas fooled, get off a 9-5, cook,take care of kids and tell you you're special and won't even give a pity handjob to you. All the live day long and at every opportunity issuing out the ass like government cheese.

That my friend is a more common scenario.

Atleast he knows what and who he is dealing with and can make an informed decision/choice.
More than I can say for most irl.

If I were him I would be more concerned about it being a long con.
A common strategy used by civilian women.

Didn't some other tard post something like this recently? Did he come back yet to post about the glories of his flowering love and rejoice in the shame of all cynics?

I bet if I searched the board I would find a hundred threads started by tards contemplating romantic entanglements with ladies of negotiable virtue, but zero in which the chump was back later to brag how well it all worked out.
Didn't some other tard post something like this recently? ... Originally Posted by Buying a *Way to Heaven
Every 22 minutes, yes.
Tbt pretty sure she can get plenty dicks in her mouth plus creampied pussy and ass for free not providing.
As many females do and still have suckas fooled, get off a 9-5, cook,take care of kids and tell you you're special and won't even give a pity handjob to you. All the live day long and at every opportunity issuing out the ass like government cheese.

That my friend is a more common scenario.

Atleast he knows what and who he is dealing with and can make an informed decision/choice.
More than I can say for most irl.

If I were him I would be more concerned about it being a long con.
A common strategy used by civilian women.

Originally Posted by Mssppislm
Yes, we aren't making apositive propositions. Both scenarios take accepting how much he can not be angered and ok with being a sucka and knowing his girl is getting poor starred by some dude beside him.

At least if my SOs are fucking around and getting nut skeeted on them and sucking a mouthful of dicks, I live under the illusion that I'm the only one.

Are you doomed, not exactly. If she loved you and wanted to have a real relationship, she would stop providing. If she keeps going out fucking other dudes for money, you're gonna be in for a hard time.

I can't believe suckas like you really exist. Every guy that asks this dumb shit repeatedly I can't help but shame my head. Originally Posted by 1blackman1