Sex Vacations

I've been looking into sex vacations or tourism. I'm confused by the websites, which are all TGTBT. Does anyone have any experience with any of them? Are any of them any good for... whatever? There can't be that many that many 10's in the world, and all of them missed Texas.
What are you interested in?

German FKK clubs?
Asian street action/bars?
Caribbean low-cost weekends?

TGTBT . . .it all depends on what you want, what you expect and what you are willing to spend.

There are good reviews of Blackbeards and Field of Dreams in The DR.

Also many good reviews from the German scene.
OP google can also be your best friend.

For example: http://www.mywildvacations.com/sex-v...t-you-screwed/
Mperin:

At the upper end you might look at:

Senses
Taboo Villas
Blue Oxygen

There are others. Google is your friend.

All are up-scale all-inclusive "sex resorts" that provide full service companions 24 hrs a day in a tropical resort setting.

All are what I would call expensive.

If you have the time and resources, I would say Go-For-It!
I personally used Dr Nights about 3 years ago.....

Reasonably priced....lots of beautiful Latina's....and Latina's are my thing so that was all good!

Great accommodations....good foods and lots to do tourist wise in between all the sucking and fucking.....after all....its the freaking Caribbean!

Made friends with one of the girls who likes to snorkel in her time off.....and i'm into diving too....so we went out to the reefs a couple days in row.....

I had a blast and would absolutely go back!
(and Mercedes.....I hope you're still there baby!!!)

https://www.drnights.com/
I've investigated these spots pretty exhaustively and I'll tell you there's always something in me that says, "stay away." Never could tell you exactly what but it probably starts with I've never seen ONE of these places with what I consider even 4 star accommodations, let alone 5 star. They all look like renovated Howard Johnson Motels to me. But maybe I'm just a snob...
  • Old-T
  • 08-15-2016, 06:23 PM
I've investigated these spots pretty exhaustively and I'll tell you there's always something in me that says, "stay away." Never could tell you exactly what but it probably starts with I've never seen ONE of these places with what I consider even 4 star accommodations, let alone 5 star. They all look like renovated Howard Johnson Motels to me. But maybe I'm just a snob... Originally Posted by Contralto
Probably true, but the right lady in a 3-star room is better than the wrong lady in a 4-star room, is better than being alone in a 5-star room.
That's the Carribian: So what about sex tourism in Europe and/or the Far East?

The German FKK clubs, though non-residential, are about anything-goes and 5* hotels are just a cab ride away.

Asia has a whole different vibe and is exotic as it can get.
Everyone has been super helpful. I like the skinny ones and am, therefore, interested in Thailand. But the Caribbean sounds promising. Although I appreciate the warning comments (I too am leery of the ads), I am persuaded by the other comments that it might be a chance worth taking. Thanks again.
If you've got an hour to kill this is an interesting watch.
Ask Bill Clinton
Ask Bill Clinton Originally Posted by Zhivago52
If his wife couldn't take care of him, how can we expect her to take care of the country?
I did the Viking resort in DR back in the day. Eastern Europeans. More sex than I could handle honestly. Good looking women, nice, adventurous. Good food. Didn't catch anything.
You can try Aruba or Curaco. Both have legal prostitution (Dutch system). With a bunch of Colombian girls working at the bars. You can always get them over to you place for the night or day when they are off work.
  • j4j4
  • 08-16-2016, 03:23 PM
There are 30,000 women in Pattaya Thailand in a 7 block by 30 block area an every girl (18 to 30) is ready for sex . Usually $25 per night and anything goes. They are in the discos, beer barnes, bars, on the street, and everywhere.
I have stayed for 2 weeks twice an it is the best anywhere for good looking young women that love sex an with a very low price tag an you can stay on the beach for $100 per night. There are many venues for instance they have 4 or 5 huge buildings where you can go into and get a drink and behind the bar glass there is 40 or 50 women with numbers and u just pick one an she takes you upstairs for a massage sex BBBj or what ever for $30. Its quite unbelievable!