IS BANG BANG STILL SCREENING HER CALLS?

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2058080

I heard a while back prior to the ban, so I was curious. Seems odd they are both back at the same time. I would hate to think she was controlled again. Any info?
Thought she was INDY?
I thought she was Indy as well.
regardless I got tired of his 4inch dick in his movies and these girl acting like it felt good... cracked me up!! Must be a pimp any other girl would have laughed...
that's funny HaHaaaa LMFAO
regardless I got tired of his 4inch dick in his movies and these girl acting like it felt good... cracked me up!! Must be a pimp any other girl would have laughed... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
4" Dick? Shit that's almost as wide as PID'S, Mata Leon's & idigfitchicks's & ztonk's?
4" Dick? Shit that's almost as wide as PID'S, Mata Leon's & idigfitchicks's & ztonk's? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Woa Woa WOA!!! How on earth do you know the size's of all these guys' dicks?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Woa Woa WOA!!! How on earth do you know the size's of all these guys' dicks?!?!?!?!?!?!? Originally Posted by Little Monster
Go in behind one of these guys. Then you'll understand!
regardless I got tired of his 4inch dick in his movies and these girl acting like it felt good... cracked me up!! Must be a pimp any other girl would have laughed... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Agreed. It was like instant sad face when that shows up.

Conversely, I think that might be one of the reasons he was able to pimp.

Formula for getting a hooker to work for you:

Pre book an hour
Be super cheesy and sweet
Put the donation out when you get there
Compliment endlessly
Have a basic session
Don't rip their asshole open
Play up how amazing the sex was
Write a detailed ass kissing novel as a review

The trick is, while doing this, you have to put out a vibe like you can help them get more business.

Done and done.
Lol. She was Indy then I'll heard he offered to get more business for her and was setting appointments. That is why Greek is off menu. Lol she was told she was giving it away too cheap.
Go in behind one of these guys. Then you'll understand! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Ah so you're into the Tag Team routine. Nothing at all wrong with that. I do believe if it was that bad though, I would be asking to be first at least half the time.

Bro beef!?! Lol
OMG LM, your responses in this thread cracked me up! I needed that! Right up there as having the Big O for the day. I needed the laugh more than I needed the O! Thx
Woa Woa WOA!!! How on earth do you know the size's of all these guys' dicks?!?!?!?!?!?!? Originally Posted by Little Monster
Go in behind one of these guys. Then you'll understand! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Everyone knows better then to go in behind the "Punisher"

IB