How often do y'all get tested? Or do you?

I just got tested and am loving the results, I'm just wondering if anybody gets tested regularly that perhaps I could meet with regularly as opposed to shooting in the dark with some God knows what.
where did you go to get tested?
A bio lab, if you're looking to get tested I recommend going to stdcheck.com they'll give you a list of local places to choose from
Back when I was still active-- every 3 months-- unless I had an incident (condom break, etc). Then, I'd get an extra test.
Given the ubiquity of the Delta variant at this time, your headline is confusing.
Given the ubiquity of the Delta variant at this time, your headline is confusing. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
good maybe it attracts twice as much attention
When I was SUPER active it was monthly. Now every 6 months.
I got the full battery of STD test run Monday and yesterday the clean bill of health on everything.

Quest Diagnostics- they’re located all over and the test are highly confidential.
I go about twice a year. I rotate through a few different labs. Full panel usually costs around 200.
you can buy a basic STD kit from any CVS
There is a place on Oak Lawn just north of Cedar Springs. Confidential and same-day results on to tests. They don't do HIV testing on Fridays because if you got bad news, they don't want you killing yourself over the weekend. The Nelson-Tobedo Resource Center.

4012 Cedar Springs Rd, Dallas, TX 75219, USA
Ph: 214-528-2336
https://www.myresourcecenter.org/hea...th-prevention/