P411 down again(?)

This will be strike two for me.
At least I'm not active this time.
Ya I just noticed when I tried to look at a couple profiles it’s down
Ya I just noticed when I tried to look at a couple profiles it’s down Originally Posted by Hunteradventurer

This is at least the second time since late February. Really killed my road trip fun then.
They don't seem be very serious about the site anymore - used to be reliable. Too bad.

Are there any decent alternatives?
Well it is working half way right now
This is at least the second time since late February. Really killed my road trip fun then.
They don't seem be very serious about the site anymore - used to be reliable. Too bad.

Are there any decent alternatives? Originally Posted by MrFunTime
A lady named 'Gina' started it several years ago in Dallas. It was called 'Private Connections' then. At some point she took it to Canada, changed the name to P411, and life was good. For a while. A few years ago she sold it to an outfit in Europe where the 'hobby' is legal and we are where we are. You are not to ask 'Where are we?' I'm sure I don't know, but I don't know of any viable alternatives.
  • rico7
  • 04-26-2023, 06:02 AM
No problems with it this morning. FWIW (quite literally) they're raising their prices and I probably won't renew.
Well it is working half way right now Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Could Pace Pro be an alternative?
And it's down again: "Server not found".
This will be strike three for me - I won't be sending these clowns any more money.
Working for me ..
I have had issues with it this morning also
Down for me as well…the first few times I tried. Just got in a few minutes ago.
Down for me as well…the first few times I tried. Just got in a few minutes ago. Originally Posted by TinMan
I just posted on the Dallas Forum ... what browser do you use? Safari cannot find P411 right now...
Works for me
Just got on ....
Safari won't work for me either, but Firefox does.

Isn't today the day for the new membership increase?

Coïncidence? Je ne pense pas.