El Paso is soooo quiet...

Whats going on in EP? Seems like it's been extra quiet lately..and always when im the horniest..
Lol that's how ep usually is hun
Its drought or it pours. You have to get used to it. Because of the great distance from where most traveling VPs are, it is not going to change. And when good VPs finally do come here after many invites, they almost always are disappointed that so many of the guys who said "Come to El Paso" never call or cancel. Then they tell others not to bother.
I'll be back in town in few days😊
Its drought or it pours. You have to get used to it. Because of the great distance from where most traveling VPs are, it is not going to change. And when good VPs finally do come here after many invites, they almost always are disappointed that so many of the guys who said "Come to El Paso" never call or cancel. Then they tell others not to bother. Originally Posted by Blue Moon Man
Damn that sucks (esp when I had 1/2 "work"/1/2 touristy interest in EP) ... seems counterproductive to essentially lure them there and disappear.
That just seems to be how EP is lately. I've had tons of ncns lately. Might have to travel just to get laid lol