Drinks in Amarillo??

I am in Amarillo till tomorrow morning. Thought about grabbing some drinks to escape this hotel room lol. Any suggestions???
Monday night in Amarillo... It might be more exciting in your hotel room!
It really depends on what area of town you are in. 6th street (between Western and Georgia) has some decent "dive bar" types. Downtown has some bigger places. Rain sushi and lounge is nice, but it's only open until 10. If you're on the west side of town, you might be relegated to the chain places.
Girl I was wondering the same thing! This town is pretty boring lol deff have to make your own fun happen around here! I had a hard time just trying to find a good spot to watch the game yesterday!
Monday night in Amarillo... It might be more exciting in your hotel room!
It really depends on what area of town you are in. 6th street (between Western and Georgia) has some decent "dive bar" types. Downtown has some bigger places. Rain sushi and lounge is nice, but it's only open until 10. If you're on the west side of town, you might be relegated to the chain places. Originally Posted by neehaw
Yeah I settled for a bottle of wine and hooters lol �� I love thier crab legs !!
Girl I was wondering the same thing! This town is pretty boring lol deff have to make your own fun happen around here! I had a hard time just trying to find a good spot to watch the game yesterday! Originally Posted by Forever_Diamond
Girl lol I ended up at hooters. It was a cool atmosphere.
Hummers, great place for a group if you have one. It's also great for watching the game.