Vote for the ONLY Presidential candidate immune to ChiCom COVID

TRUMP.

You know if Biden gets COVID, he will die.
TRUMP.

You know if Biden gets COVID, he will die. Originally Posted by texassapper
Do we really want Kumala as Pres??
Do we really want Kumala as Pres?? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
NO!

Talking about prostitutes sneaking in the White House. This takes on an all new meaning!
Her secret service code name will be...legs and mouth wide open!

bahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahha hahhahahhahhahhhahah

Fucking hoe
Karmela is Indian and Jamaican... so I propose her SS call sign is Rasta-dot. It would have been better if she were half italian, then we could have gone with rasta-pasta.
Karmela is Indian and Jamaican... so I propose her SS call sign is Rasta-dot. It would have been better if she were half italian, then we could have gone with rasta-pasta. Originally Posted by texassapper

Now that's funny right there!
Have you guys been watching Trump since he caught Covid. He's been muddle-headed and wobbly since the hospital (and during...did you see the ride around the building?).

I think Covid-19 has diminished his mental and physical faculties.

Lastly, someone doesn't understand what "immune" means.
  • oeb11
  • 10-11-2020, 07:46 PM
Karmela is Indian and Jamaican... so I propose her SS call sign is Rasta-dot. It would have been better if she were half italian, then we could have gone with rasta-pasta. Originally Posted by texassapper

Interesting how harris' Schutzstaffel membership is outed. They have followed the model of Goebbels for a long time.

Thanks - ta!
There plans sound a lot like Goebbels ,, Joeys is saying "you don't need to know" reference packing the courts ,,,,,,,,,,,,
Have you guys been watching Trump since he caught Covid. He's been muddle-headed and wobbly since the hospital (and during...did you see the ride around the building?).

I think Covid-19 has diminished his mental and physical faculties. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Lefties have been saying that since before he took office. It's funny how a Republican with diminished mental faculties still seems to outsmart every liberal attempt to bring down his presidency.

So even a mentally diminished Republican is smarter that the smartest Democrat. (That's not saying much, I concede.)

Lastly, someone doesn't understand what "immune" means. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Yeah, I guess I should have put Vote for the President who has already developed anti-bodies and defeated the virus. But immune works just as well since we know that he's not going to get the same virus 2x.
Vote Biden/Harris 2020
Vote Biden/Harris 2020 Originally Posted by matchingmole
Harris/Biden 2020 FIFY
Vote Biden/Harris 2020
Vote Biden/Harris 2020 Originally Posted by matchingmole
FTFY Harris/Biden 2020

But immune works just as well since we know that he's not going to get the same virus 2x. Originally Posted by texassapper
At this point, there is no evidence that you cant catch the virus more than once. You're mistaken.