Adult Novelty Stores....

Is Eros1207 still the best one in the area, or is there another that is comparable & more centralized? I do not particularly want to drive out to South Houston, but I still prefer it to purchasing certain things online.

With that said, where is most everyone getting their supplies/toys from lately?
I'm so excited!

What are you buying me????
I love taking ladies into those places.
If Eros is the best I would like to know as well.
Thanks Dorian, this should turn into a good thread
I guess it depends on the item but Eros is usually my go-to place. I do the majority of that type shopping online but as mentioned above, it’s cool to take a chic into one of those establishments like you’re grocery shopping....you know it’s gonna be a good night.....
Well get naked do you're thing than lay in bed after and do some online shopping together. Well that is what I would want to do cuz I hate shopping. But than again I'm not completely normal because I hate to shop and can't stand chocolate.
  • R.M.
  • 07-18-2019, 03:58 AM
I like Pleasure Zone on Richmond. They have everything I want. And, it's fun to shop where La Femme used to be.
Well get naked do you're thing than lay in bed after and do some online shopping together. Well that is what I would want to do cuz I hate shopping. But than again I'm not completely normal because I hate to shop and can't stand chocolate. Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
But you love sports so you can get away with it.
  • bbkid
  • 07-18-2019, 12:19 PM
Well get naked do you're thing than lay in bed after and do some online shopping together. Well that is what I would want to do cuz I hate shopping. But than again I'm not completely normal because I hate to shop and can't stand chocolate. Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
But you love sports so you can get away with it. Originally Posted by tyboy1
^^^ this ^^^
I like Pleasure Zone on Richmond. They have everything I want. And, it's fun to shop where La Femme used to be. Originally Posted by idiot savant
I like them too.. Does anyone still go to Cindy's? I used to go to them for outfits ect..
...it's fun to shop where La Femme used to be. Originally Posted by idiot savant
Heh
I like them too.. Does anyone still go to Cindy's? I used to go to them for outfits ect.. Originally Posted by TexasJess
Let me know when. 1st outfit is on me.
Let me know when. 1st outfit is on me. Originally Posted by idiot savant
Anytime luv !! Pleasure is mine, then yours !!
For a truly unique experience -

https://fortune.com/2017/11/15/walma...vibrators-jet/ Originally Posted by Slitlikr