So, who is the BIGGER spammer of Coed...

Sistine Chapel or VENUSNOVA?

Just asking.
  • A1.
  • 07-22-2019, 07:23 AM
Venus is flirting, sharing her real stories, showing love, asking us for opinions and hearing our advice.
We can't have nice things around here because of threads started by a party pooper
I like her, so what !
Good morning Dr.Slut & A1!

I hope the both of you had a fabulous Sunday..im sitting here thinking about the Hot Korean that Used me like his personal XXXRagdoll from 1pm yesterday until 1am..and so freaking Wet right now��☺..He had me orgasm 20somthing times And I wish I could feel his c ock right now doggy..mmmmmm..I can still smell his delicious balls ��..Fuck it was the best XXX Sunday in a long time ��
��..if your reading this SEXY..thank you come back & see me soon��������
OP, IMO the two can't be compared.

Venus is cute & entertaining and her posts always leave me with a smile.

The other is a troll who seems to have an alternate agenda as he spreads his negative energy. His posts leave me annoyed and wondering why I bothered to read them.

Venus is cute & entertaining and her posts always leave me with a smile. Originally Posted by Oldrogue
Agree

The other is a troll who seems to have an alternate agenda as he spreads his negative energy. His posts leave me annoyed and wondering why I bothered to read them. Originally Posted by Oldrogue
Agree
P.S. At least he knows when a thread starts with "bigger spammer" he weighs in...knowing he's the topic!!
When are you going to come meet me Sistine..������������������
Now that would be wild we could come up with all kinds of XXXfilthy topic ����
When are you going to come meet me Sistine..😀😆😂😁🤣😃😄😅😎
Now that would be wild we could come up with all kinds of XXXfilthy topic 😘😆
When are you going to come meet me Sistine..😀😆😂😁🤣😃😄😅😎
Now that would be wild we could come up with all kinds of XXXfilthy topics 😘😆
Damn....a match made in heaven right here
You won't see this everyday