Kansas QueenV new to Eccie an I am excited

Hello everybody,
I am thrilled to be here and to start navigating the site! I cant wait to chat, meet and flirt with everyone. I am shy at first than NOT 4'10 curvy lady from Kansas. I can be very sarcastic but also a lady! Which I do think is a pretty fun combination. So let all let to know each other and have fun!

Love,
QueenV
Welcome aboard hon!
Thank you love!!! How are you enjoying this lovely place?
So far Im confused and a little overwhelmed
PM me hon and I'll help where I'm able. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it
PM me hon and I'll help where I'm able. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Will you help me if I pm you???
welcome hon
Hi
Hello!
Hello everybody,
I am thrilled to be here and to start navigating the site! I cant wait to chat, meet and flirt with everyone. I am shy at first than NOT 4'10 curvy lady from Kansas. I can be very sarcastic but also a lady! Which I do think is a pretty fun combination. So let all let to know each other and have fun!

Love,
QueenV Originally Posted by queenV
Welcome have fun and stay safe. Hope to meet up with you
That would be nice hun!
Visit Omaha
Welcome hun!
Will you help me if I pm you??? Originally Posted by Jam3768
Anytime, any place... BUT, only if you help show QueenV the ropes as well, being a well seasoned gentleman and all so that she may acquire the Wisdom to succeed

Hon, DallasRain is also a wonderful Provider with a lot of knowledge
Hello everybody,

Love,
QueenV Originally Posted by queenV
Hi, QueenV! I'm in Tulsa, but that's not terribly far from you. I'd love to see you sometime if it works out. I'll send you a message and see if something can be arranged