💋Sensual Mixed Native American/White Beauty From Seattle,WA💋

💕Hi everyone I’m new to the board but I have met a few guys off this site but they found me through other sites. And they are the ones who told me about this site, so I’ve decided to check it out and see how things are on here. I heard the same thing from the few I met that there aren’t enough of Providers in the Seattle area off this site. Luckily to say I do stay around the Seattle area💕

💕Hi I am Eva More and I am that mixed Native America/White Beauty. I am 5’7, long dark brown hair to my back, 38C, beautiful tan skin, 135 lbs and worth your while. If you’re in the Seattle area or around South King County, Kitsap County get in touch with me. I love 💕 making new friends and having a great time. Texting always works best for me, seeing how I am college and don’t always have time to talk on my phone. Let’s chat soon, until then have a great day💕
Welcome! You will be popular around here
Welcome aboard hon!
You are Gorgeous dear!!!
Wow gorgeous all over welcome welcome !! Ever make it to the panhandle of Florida you got a client waiting on you !! Enjoy everthing !!
Welcome! Lookin good!
Thank you everyone you all seem so nice. I’m glad to be here.
Welcome. Always great to have a native beauty.
Hopefully you will travel a bit.
Come down and we will show you some southern hospitality
I’m on TNA to so if you’re a member of that site look me up. I have great reviews on there.