New to this

Hey there everyone I been trying to see SweetCherry for a while now just want to see if it’s worth going to see her
  • Busty
  • 08-31-2024, 01:24 PM
This is the mature way to get someone's attention that won't see you, PUT THEM ON BLAST because you demand an answer from people that don't know you.
  • R.M.
  • 08-31-2024, 02:24 PM
Toodles...
What R M said…..
  • pxmcc
  • 09-01-2024, 02:24 AM
This is the mature way to get someone's attention that won't see you, PUT THEM ON BLAST because you demand an answer from people that don't know you. Originally Posted by Busty
ouchie..

Op, there's a lot of fish in the sea. if one gal won't see you, move on.
if you're running in to the newb Catch 22 of no references, so no date, there's a newb-friendly list floating around here somewhere that's worth a look. expect to go through some screening, but then you should be gtg..
just want to see if it’s worth going to see her Originally Posted by Homie713
Welcome Homie, what efforts have you made so far & for how long?
Sometimes it's better to just cut your losses and see if one of the other Homies can hook you up with one of his shorties.
It's Deja Vu all over again...
  • R.M.
  • 09-01-2024, 07:43 PM
Hey there everyone I been trying to see SweetCherry for a while now just want to see if it’s worth going to see her Originally Posted by Homie713

Your account is two weeks old. What do you conder "awhile"? What previous handle did you get banned under?

Someday, my booty-lovins will return.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-02-2024, 08:53 AM
^^i'm of the opinion that he already has..
She is worth the trip. I have seen her several times. Very sweet lady and her pics are spot on. She also has great skill sets.
Your account is two weeks old. What do you conder "awhile"? What previous handle did you get banned under?

Someday, my booty-lovins will return. Originally Posted by bigwill832
Bwahahahaha!!! I just spit up my coffee from laughing so hard!!!
  • Busty
  • 09-03-2024, 05:01 PM
Really, Homie/Hernandez admits to knowing the good & bad but still can't see her. Sounds fishy
Just one post and no follow up? I'm bored and curious if he was able to get in and if so how his encounter went.