URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: West 6th & W Lynn St
Activities: FBSM, HJ, BBBJ, GFE
Hair Length and Color: Long and black
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very pretty and sweet. Can't remember her name but I'd go back.
Recommendation: Yes
Really appreciate you including the damage as part of the ROS - I always feel a bit like I'm on the car lot trying to sort out if I'm getting a good deal or if they saw me coming... Really nice to have some data points to go from.
We see you when you’re faking. We know that it’s no mistake. We know that you are up to no good. Your comments and reviews are so fake.

A. I. Reviews are coming to town!!!

OP Throws out spam review with no content and dates all over the place. Then a random poster (CS) starts posting thanking the OP for his review information.

Hey Schwab, how’s Montreal treating you? Review in Montreal 4 days ago and all of a sudden you’re from Austin and start posting. Hmmmm.

Sheesh
Are they coming back? Thought it's closed
This was literally my first time posting any reviews. I did a lot at once with dates all over because that was when they happened. II was trying to put all the details I remembered. I wasn’t sure what to put in the ROS page because I’d never seen one. If I was just doing it to get premium why would I got back to older encounters? Because I didn’t know! Try helping newer people trying to get more involved in the forum instead of immediately bashing them.