EROS next on the chopping block?

Damn, I’ve been trying to find LoveChase’s switter account. I guess they’re no longer online anymore.
Never used that site anyway....maybe Google will be next on the chopping block with all the whores I contact through their email servers.....
SA next
I am sure it will take some time. This is not the first time Eros has come under fire.

With that being said, maybe folks wanna take my suggestions more seriously about making the best of Eccie, lol.
That last paragraph...
Critics of FOSTA-SESTA, say that it has been ineffective at halting or even slowing down the online sex trade, and that driving it further underground has hampered both police work and put sex workers in danger. Last month, libertarian site Reason posted 2012 memos from federal prosecutors that appear to show that Backpage was actively engaged in fighting underage prostitution on its platform, as well as that it was highly communicative with law enforcement and aided police in investigations.
Blame it on North Korea
Critics of FOSTA-SESTA, say that it has been ineffective at halting or even slowing down the online sex trade, and that driving it further underground has hampered both police work and put sex workers in danger. Last month, libertarian site Reason posted 2012 memos from federal prosecutors that appear to show that Backpage was actively engaged in fighting underage prostitution on its platform, as well as that it was highly communicative with law enforcement and aided police in investigations. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

The dumb fucks haven't learned. They keep getting in their own way.
It's a win, no lose topic for government officials....whose main interest is getting re-elected.
This bullshit is just a political stunt that hurts us in the long run. The feds are well aware of prostitution rings around the country, but do nothing unless it’s an election year. People like Epstein and his ring of friends highlight that not only are the feds aware, but people at the top are engaged in this world and the best coverup story is that they’re “cracking down” on the sex trade.
The government is winning. They don't care how it looks. Eros will be gone soon why else would DOJ talk about an ongoing investigation. They want to scare people to talk. It's coming. That article said even review sites are targets.
Once upon a time Eros was IT.

Of course they had to roll with the changes like everyone else.
It turned a little hectic, they wanted too much information.
That's when I chose to leave their site.

Just throwing this out there...
I was in a certain part of Houston last week in the afternoon and there were ladies walking in residential areas.

These new laws have pushed ladies out in the open even more.

Just throwing this out there...
I was in a certain part of Houston last week in the afternoon
Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Damn! You were here and you didn't call me. I has a sad.

I was in a certain part of Houston last week in the afternoon and there were ladies walking in residential areas.
Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Were you working or just walking?......