Looking for male massage for the wife

Anybody know anyone that van relax her. Offer her a good massage with a nice ending to it. She would prefer a male but female massage therapist not out of the questions. Thanks for any help
Not licensed, but, I have stellar references from my neighbors wives.

And the more I am attracted to your old lady, the better her ‘happy ending’ will be.
Thanks for all the DMs . We found someone. Thanks again.
I can see you are conflicted about your decision and waffling about it, so I will up the ante to help you and your SO out - the first session is free, you just supply the condoms, I wear Magnums.
Thanks for all the DMs . We found someone. Thanks again. Originally Posted by Justshack3
someone from here? if he is any good, i bet some of the provider would love to know!

will you be posting a review soon of your wife's fbsm + happy ending encounter??

btw, for future reference. i specialize in beard massage and full-body kissing massage ending at the "Y".
Not licensed, but, I have stellar references from my neighbors wives.

And the more I am attracted to your old lady, the better her ‘happy ending’ will be. Originally Posted by ManSlut
I can see you are conflicted about your decision and waffling about it, so I will up the ante to help you and your SO out - the first session is free, you just supply the condoms, I wear Magnums. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Have I ever mentioned I miss you during your bans?
Have I ever mentioned I miss you during your bans? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Haha lol Tranny, I get that quite a bit when I return from my vacations. Some people even message me when I return to say, “I even missed your avatar!”...Lol

Thanks for the ‘plug’...Happy Holidays