what's the 5 most diverse songs/artist on your ipod?

I was going through my player (zune) the other day and was curious if everyone has such a wide variety of music, or does everyone stick to the basics.

For an example, I have Frank Sinatra, Hillbilly Hellcats, Junior Brown, Paul Simon, Billy Idol, Aretha Franklin, Evanescence, KD Lang, the Monkeys, Queen, Rush, Shakira and dozens that I think most people haven't even heard of.

What do you have? (try to limit it to 5 or so of your most diverse.)
The Four Tops, Shakira, George Strait, Michael Buble, and Krokus
I have a lot of stuff ranging from Arc Angels to ZZ Top. I have Celtic, classical, country, hard rock, metal, 70's motown, alternative rock, et. al. I've even got some punk, e.g. GBH & Sex Pistols, but nothing on my player.
let's see, smashing pumpkins, taylor swift, danzig, journey and terri clark. hahaha
everything from Sinatra to Midnight Oil through to Rihanna and Shakira..
Billy Joel, Beatles, Beach Boys, Lionel Richie, Hall&Oates
Peter Gabriel, George Strait, Nine Inch Nails , Run DMC , Sinatra, Echo and the Bunneyman,
John Williams and Tangerine Dream.
3oh!3, Lemon Demon, Queen, Ella Fitzgerald, Dadawa, Tonic, Fuse, New Order, Green Day and assorted evil bitch music (i.e., Anne Nalick, Allanis Morissette, Rachael Yamagata, etc.) and Kuhlau's Sonatinas. I like variety
Ipod? What's an Ipod? Oh yeah that thing that kids stick in their ear.
Lemon Demon, Midnight Oil and Echo and the bunnymen?, those are new to me. I'll have to check it out.
Bob Dylan, Ben E. King, Brooks and Dunn, Rascal Flats, Buddy Holly, Coldplay, Eagles, Aerosmith, Buckcherry, Nickleback, RollingStones........
let it bleed, the white album, grateful dead shows I saw in the mid 80's stevie ray vaughan, and frank sinatra
Led Zeppelin,Van Halen,Trapeze(Medusa),The Fixx,Montsose
M.I.A., Billie Holiday, The Stray Cats, Squirrel Nut Zippers, Annette Funicello, ABBA, Johnny Cash, Hillbilly Hellcats
  • 12-09-2009, 11:19 PM
Disturbed, Little Milton, Confederate Railroad, Vanessa Storm, Nelly,
Buddy Guy, Jethro Tull