Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Was stood up so no activities occurred
Session Length: 1 hr
Fee: N/A
Hair Length and Color: Black and long per description
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short and slender per p411 description
(staff edit; made public with permission of OP; ztonk)
The Rest of the Story: This is the second time I called this provider. Each time I have gone through her agency provider Sophia. The first time a few months back I showed up and was texted by her assistant that she unfortunately was not able to make it about 15 min after her appointment time. Sophia (the assistant) mentioned off hand that its been hard to get Lexi there lately.

This time around I gave her another chance. I was in contact with Sophia with multiple text prior to arriving. I was texted 5 min before my appointment asking me what color shirt I had on and that Lexi was 5 minutes from coming downstairs to get me. Well, 15 minutes went by and so I waited patiently. 30 minutes went by and I texted her assistant to figure out what was going on. No answer now from Sophia.

I can't believe I stayed there almost 40 minutes. Multiple texts to her assistant and all the sudden there was nothing.

This is the second and of course last time I ever call on this provider. I don't mind a missed appointment due to uncontrollable circumstances but this was just plain unprofessional and disrespectful.

I am sure Lexi is a great provider but I will never call on her again. Recommendation: No
WOW! This is NOT the first or even second time this has happened! What the heck??? Sorry this happened to you!
  • ztonk
  • 06-02-2012, 05:18 PM
Moving to Coed, since no meeting took place.

ztonk
AustinModStaff