"kitty licking" only...

I've seen numerous posts from guys looking for DATY only. I'm curious....

There's always been the rumor "dudes who are less equipped down south tend to really excel at DATY", which btw I have found that is not always true. But I have to ask...

Dudes and Dudettes:
Do you (hobbyist) walk in, go straight between the legs, do your lickin best, bust one, and go?

I'm trying to grasp the idea of opening my door to some dude I've never met, come in, lick and leave. And uhm, I'm not grasping it lol Don't get me wrong, I love someone who can throw down some DATY, but....

Does it ever turn into more than that? If it did/does, are you expected/prepared to fork over more $, or do you go in with an understanding "it is it a set rate for DATY only" no matter what (if anything) else may happen?

Do you expect the girl to be already wet and ready? What do you if she's not?

I can only speak for myself, but if "it" isn't ready for any part of anything touching "it" in any way, it ain't happnin till "it", is. And in order for "it" to be, there's gonna have to be some kissing, dick sucking etc.

Is there a time limit?

What if he sucks (pun intended) at it and does nothing but irritate you? Whadya (Dudettes) do?

Thoughts?

New acronym: LAL/ (lick and leave)
As a hobbyist who enjoys DATY and have had some DATY-only sessions, I'll take a stab at some of your questions based on some of my experiences.

Do you (hobbyist) walk in, go straight between the legs, do your lickin best, bust one, and go? Originally Posted by QueenSophie
I've never had a case in which I just walk in and start chowin' down. Usually there's chit chat, followed by some kissing and then some attention paid to the boobies, as I gradually maneuver into position to start the main event. Typically, I don't have a "release" during one of these types of sessions, but that's ok for me, because it is what I am paying for.

Does it ever turn into more than that? If it did/does, are you expected/prepared to fork over more $, or do you go in with an understanding "it is it a set rate for DATY only" no matter what (if anything) else may happen? Originally Posted by QueenSophie
I am one who only carries the exact donation to session; everything else stays locked up and I don't take it to the location with me. Only once has the session gone beyond DATY-only, and that was at the provider's request. I made sure to inform her that I did not have any extra funds to compensate her for the additional time, but she was cool with that. I chalk that one up to good luck.

Do you expect the girl to be already wet and ready? What do you if she's not? Originally Posted by QueenSophie
Nope but I think that's what the foreplay should help with.

Is there a time limit? Originally Posted by QueenSophie
Typically 30 minutes is the session length that most of the ladies I've seen tend to schedule for.
Sophie, I think you might find a few gentlemen, that might find antiqueing interesting. what with American pickers, pawn stars, etc Antiques are really in right now..... I'm sorry what was the question? also is queen a title? or part of your Christian name? I grew up in Detroit, so Royalty is rare.......
I'm not paying extra for DATY. I do it because it's a turn-on to see a lady have a genuine orgasm, but if you don't want it, I don't either.
Note to self: never put my mouth where hundreds of dicks have been.
The gents that schedule with me for DATY only sessions are basically just that. Some chit-chat, some kissing, and then lunchtime.
One of the best times I have is with a gentlemen who does exactly that. He walks in, we chat and catch up and then he goes to licking and doesn't stop for a good 30 mins. He loves doing it and I love letting him do it..(he is a pro at it) so for us it is a win-win situation.

Ba*fun*ga
Note to self: never put my mouth where hundreds of dicks have been. Originally Posted by Prime Time
So you never kissed a girl?
My old compadre Fawn used to LOVE LOVE LOVE those type of appointments and always encouraged me to give them a try.

Never have.

If someone is interested in being my first for this ... I'm open to the experience!

Still, I just have this feeling that I would find it difficult to not fondle the person while experiencing his ... charms.
My old compadre Fawn used to LOVE LOVE LOVE those type of appointments and always encouraged me to give them a try.

Never have.

If someone is interested in being my first for this ... I'm open to the experience!

Still, I just have this feeling that I would find it difficult to not fondle the person while experiencing his ... charms. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Why not just ask the client of he would mind? If not, go for it. Or maybe the a BnG session turns into a 69 session.

I feel your pain, though. A BnG session for me is rough. Once deep into it all I want to do is bend you over and ravage you :/. It's hard for me to just let you do your thing.

I feel your pain, though. A BnG session for me is rough. Once deep into it all I want to do is bend you over and ravage you :/. It's hard for me to just meet you do your thing. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
That's me, too. I just don't like to NOT do something if the mood strikes.

The reason why I never went into the "GFE is this price and PSE is ..." crap is because I LIKE having the freedom to just do what I please to and with my friend at the moment.

Limits are so annoying.

I really like the idea of being ravaged this morning. Damn these pretty, and soon rainy, days are compelling to me!

I might give it a try. Someday. (In a smiley mood today!)
I have asked this type question myself. So there is no " pop" for the guy on daty only session. He licks and leaves... I am like the fellow above. I have tried to perfect the daty to get a hotter session. It kind of works, but sometimes I think I just get academy award auditions. haha Heck I like those too.
If one is realistic how many times a day or week can a gal climax with varying levels of tongue love.
i love DATY and daty on reese foster is the best
Hi Sophie. I have seen you a couple times. I would love to give you some good DATY! But I like fucking too. Everyone has different tastes. Some guys only like getting BJs. Hell, some people like getting pee'd on!

Jimmy
Getting the face all wet is a great encounter, ladies if you are interested in only this please send a PM and we will get together...