Is Addison known as a bad area for hobbying

I didn't think it had a bad reputation.

I thought the areas with the bad reputation for being hot spots were the high 5 area and irving.
Read the alerts. It's that simple
Plenty of well know providers in Addsion that have been there a long time with no problems. Any place you go can be bad or be good.
Yup, what ^^^ she said.

Reputable ladys and gents can get away with it anywhere.

And the BP way of doing things with pimps renting 3 or 4 rooms and running their stable like a convenient store will get ya popped anywhere too.

It's all in how ya do it.
It's all about discretion, if you find yourself in front of le you obviously weren't discreet enough, no matter where you are.
The "I'm parked at a Ho's Incall" bumper stickers need to go, too. Even in Addison.
Ladies with private incalls in Addison tend to be fine. There has only been 1 bust that I know of that was at a private residence.. and it involved immigration.

Hotels CAN sometimes be a different animal.. as LE is a bit more aggressive with the random checks for ladies staying alone. (Yes, they DO do this.).
OMG Addison is the Provider Capital of the Universe. The alerts are about the pimped low lifes that try to invade. You never find Back Page in Addison unless she is ECCIE extending her circle. The creme de la creme in Dallas you find in Addison, or Uptown. My experience. However I can say a few can be ripoff even on ECCIE and P411. Trust Addison as a location: do your research on the Provider. I will say from my experience in Addison, only one disappointment out of 50. Uptown, 1 out of 20. My stats - not a poll. ..
I just ask because I'm staying in Addison for the weekend. And requested an outcall appointment to the area. Says she is on the way then 45 minutes later says that area is hot with cops. I was like that is news to me. Then she said to come see her in the high five area...lol. Her p411 ad said she was only doing outcalls. Says she is sharing a room with someone. Granted she is not from dallas but don't make shit up.
Addison is tax rich. The police have the time, and ability to cover that small area. The main threat is the hotels. The guest lists are sent to the police dept. daily. They will come around and tell you to leave unless you are fucking them.

Stay within Dallas city limits and you are ok.
I just ask because I'm staying in Addison for the weekend. And requested an outcall appointment to the area. Says she is on the way then 45 minutes later says that area is hot with cops. I was like that is news to me. Then she said to come see her in the high five area...lol. Her p411 ad said she was only doing outcalls. Says she is sharing a room with someone. Granted she is not from dallas but don't make shit up. Originally Posted by dallasfan
Yeah.. you were staying at a hotel and the hotels are known for being hot with LE. The High 5 is known for riff-raff, but not much for cops.

For the other poster--- the reason you don't see as much BP action in Addison is because LE is quite aggressive here. The ladies who are in Addison will simply advertise as being in N. Dallas to avoid harassment. It is a small burb with a lot of tax revenue and a lot of idle time on their hands. Aside from prostitution, the only real crime that tends to go on around here are DUI's, car break ins, and the occasional selling of unmentionable substances.
But it was an outcall and it was setup through p411 and I have a ton of okays.

There are a lot of girls with hotel incalls in the Addison area and they have never had any problems.

You hear about more stings in the high 5 area than any other area in dallas.
I was in Addison for over 2 years and had no issues at all with LE.
I just ask because I'm staying in Addison for the weekend. And requested an outcall appointment to the area. Says she is on the way then 45 minutes later says that area is hot with cops. I was like that is news to me. Then she said to come see her in the high five area...lol. Her p411 ad said she was only doing outcalls. Says she is sharing a room with someone. Granted she is not from dallas but don't make shit up. Originally Posted by dallasfan
I can understand the hesitation if she's visiting, so I don't think the issue is you since you were easily verified. But it could've been one in the parking lot hiding, depending on the hotel and it probably spooked her.

I have walked past the cops with no issue in Addison because I know they aren't looking for me or anyone I meet. You should definitely seek out women with the same level of confidence.
Man, those Hoe-Tels around the Richardson 75/635 junction are just plain frightening. I went to meet a Provider once in that area and had to cancel as I was sure my car would turn up missing the rims if I left it unattended for an hour.

The Addison area is pretty safe. I have no problem with hotels in that area. The only problem I had is once security knocked on the room door because the Provider was a screamer and someone had complained. And, I found they will NOT stop knocking until you answer the door.