The perfect date

How is it structured? The request, the correspondence, the anticipation buildup, knocking on the door, the first hello...
What is a good ice breaker? For me, it is wine.
What about timing? Morning, afternoon, evening, late night...how does effect time spent together?

I have come strait from the gym and met a lover in spandex shorts and running shoes, with a shared shower to begin the encounter.

I have raced from my office to my apartment to meet for an after-work cocktail and tryst.

I have met at 5am.

I have met at midnight, after an evening of dinner and drinks with friends.

I have spent an afternoon pampering and dressing to meet for an early dinner and multi-hour evening of unmentionable pleasure and fun.

Every date is different. How does time and scheduling factor into an encounter? I like meeting in the morning because it kicks my day into drive. Lunch break dates are a little taboo and rushed, but sneaking back to work with a secret is also exciting. I am most relaxed in the evening, traffic permitting. I like to finish my day with a glass of wine and the kind of conversation that leads to heavy petting. Every part of the day brings forth a different me, and a different kind of encounter.
Does this apply to men?
Do you notice these differences in ATFs and regular providers?
What is your "perfect date"?
Have you had a "perfect date"?
Share.
are we talking real world or P4P world?
I like dates in mid-morning, at lunch time, late afternoon but yes, I agree with you….I get more excited if I go out on an evening outcall to a 5-star hotel where I dress up wearing a classy dress and shoes...and the gentleman has a bottle of wine ready for us. I LOVE ITTT!!!!! What is it with wine???
I haven't had a "perfect date" in civie or p4p worlds. There have been a couple of times everything came together great and I guess you could call almost "perfect", but there was always something missing. I do know that a "perfect" date is not about the $$$ spent though, but about how the date came together, what happened during it, and after.
in a plane, on a train, with a half drunken brain
in a room, in a car, in a dimly lit bar.
in the day, or dark of night
if there is Greek, hell, it always right !
If its not NSNC I'm good!
  • Toyz
  • 08-18-2014, 06:04 PM
"The Perfect Date"

Was with my ATF...not A ATF, THE ATF...

She would show up usually about 8PM or so. She would always surprise me with how she dressed. One time would be Daisy Dukes with a halter...one time would be jeans and a black leather jacket...one time was with a silk flower print mini skirt and she said "My boobs will barely stay in this, I think its a kids dress"... She was about a size 3, 5'7" tall & if you said she was Jennifer Love Hewitts baby sister, everyone would have believed you...(although with perky little B's and not D's".

We would sit in the living room on the sofa & talk...reconnect...talk about work, life, (she was a part timer & had a nice real world job). Sometimes I would help her with her work, sometimes we would just listen to music and cuddle...

And we always had wine. She was a Pinor Noir fan like me. We would usually knock back two bottles, but sometimes just one. Sometimes I would cook, or just make treats...{{{jello shots w/patron, home made chocolate covered strawberries, something creative}}}

Things would progress & the "seduction" would never be rehearsed...one time she just couldn't take it anymore and just pulled off her top, slid out of her jeans, and jumped in my lap. One time she slid off the couch and pulled me down on the carpet...one time she grabbed my hand, led me to the deck & we stripped there...was never the same, ever, in all the times we were together...

She was bilingual, but not Hispanic...(or Russian or asian)...and I would tell her "talk dirty to me baby"...and it was some of the most erotic times of my life when she would...no earthly idea WTF she was saying, but she would add my name in now and again & really got into it...

What was great (and I know some of you hoogars will get pissed about this) was it was always a "contracted" hour rate...but she stayed for 2+ hours everytime (the low) and on a few occasions just asked "can I spend the night"?

Best hobby experiences ever...and surprisingly it wasn't Tori (who was a great friend and AN ATF)...but this was THE ATF.

Here is the before...and the after...of one of our "dates"...

What I would consider a perfect date in the RW is so far removed from hobbyland that it's not worth mentioning here.

Anywho...I will say that the experience I offer differs greatly depending on the time of day. 7am - 12pm I'm all cuddles, smiles, and making out -- penis makes me coo. Afternoon and early evening I'm more playful, chatty, and flirty -- penis makes me alternate between giggling and "ah fuck, Christ." When the sun goes down I get increasingly slutty until the proper witching hour around 1am where I just want to shove all the things in all the holes. Keep me up until 4am and things get filthy, especially with gin involved.

THAT being said, the hobby hours keep me on the GFE side of things for almost every appointment and it's very rare that a client will ever see the 4am gin-summoned beast. 10th or 15th date with a like-minded regular, possibly. That's the true GFE experience, come to think of it. =)
Ha...my perfect date never happens. A good night of going out and hitting the town (non P4P), some drinks, nice conversation, more drinks, loss of inhibitions, followed up with killer sex. Sadly, when I drink, as with many, I totally lose my inhibitions (I'm pretty repressed by nature), and I THINK I'm totally hot, but apparently that's where perception and reality fail to meet.

The reality is that the first part happens, then she decides I'm an obnoxious ass and goes home. Yes, I have no game...none.

Realistically, I'm always awkward with women (provider or not) unless I've had a few, and that's pretty much a non-starter for almost everyone. Have talked myself out of tons of sessions because I just didn't want to deal with that aspect.
not going to make friends here but for me, alcohol is the last thing I wanted on a first date and I sure as hell do not want her drunk either.. been there done that, not very sexy of you having me pull over in a parking lot so you can vomit those 3 Cosmo's away...
I cant count how many times 'first dates' turned out horrible due to her drinking to much

I prefer to be sober on any first date that way my judgment and hers are not clouded by alcohol, or any drug for that matter,, if you cant fuk sober then I do not want anything to do with you..

not the answer yall wanted but none the less that is my 'perfect date'
Sober and fun!
Usually one would think the perfect date would entail expensive wines and decadent dinners followed by the romantic horse drawn carriages. When in reality, it doesn't matter how much money was spent or the insane amount of planning went into it. What matters is the company you spent that time with. Yes, I've done the $5000 date and it paled in comparison to the $100 date. Why? The woman. Simply focusing in on one another is what makes the connection between lovers much more stimulating. Not the bottles of wine, champagne, and caviar. It's the laughter at Amy's Ice Cream. The $1 beer and dancing at the Aquarium. The slice of pizza at Ripollo's. Holding hands while behind a peddle cab and looking into each other's eyes with no expectations of what's next. Just being in that moment and not wanting to be anywhere else on Earth.
Then again, I'm a hopeless romantic with an overactive imagination....and libido.
  • Toyz
  • 08-19-2014, 08:37 AM
This board continues to amaze me. OP asked for your perfect date and instead we get critiques of why someone else's perfect date is wrong.

Just tell us what YOU consider a perfect date and leave your boring opines at the curb.

This can be a fun thread if everyone will let it be.

No one ever threw up during my ATF and my dates....although a couple of mornings we rolled over and said in unison..."COFFEE"....
Give me a $2 beer, a no-name band in an unknown bar and K is a happy
camper.

I also think perfection boils down to chemistry. My favorite part of the date is the beginning. I like the flirtatious conversations that relax and disarm my date, I find a weird satisfaction in putting strangers to ease. I don't like the barriers of time because that urgency makes me anxious. For me, evenings rarely have time restriction and this is where I feel comfortable.

I like dinner dates. Food is a great ice breaker! Conversation with a meal seems less scripted and I think it shaves away the generic talking points. Why swap opinions on the weather when you can share stories of your first visit to Napa Valley, or that time you unknowingly had escargot. This kind of date feels more organic. It's more my speed.
not going to make friends here but for me, alcohol is the last thing I wanted on a first date and I sure as hell do not want her drunk either.. been there done that, not very sexy of you having me pull over in a parking lot so you can vomit those 3 Cosmo's away...
I cant count how many times 'first dates' turned out horrible due to her drinking to much

I prefer to be sober on any first date that way my judgment and hers are not clouded by alcohol, or any drug for that matter,, if you cant fuk sober then I do not want anything to do with you..

not the answer yall wanted but none the less that is my 'perfect date'
Sober and fun!
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
What's wrong with this answer? Nobody likes their date drunk. There is this thing called 'moderation'. Don't drink too much! I love wine and I enjoy my 1 glass of chardonnay every night.
Usually one would think the perfect date would entail expensive wines and decadent dinners followed by the romantic horse drawn carriages. When in reality, it doesn't matter how much money was spent or the insane amount of planning went into it. What matters is the company you spent that time with. Yes, I've done the $5000 date and it paled in comparison to the $100 date. Why? The woman. Simply focusing in on one another is what makes the connection between lovers much more stimulating. Not the bottles of wine, champagne, and caviar. It's the laughter at Amy's Ice Cream. The $1 beer and dancing at the Aquarium. The slice of pizza at Ripollo's. Holding hands while behind a peddle cab and looking into each other's eyes with no expectations of what's next. Just being in that moment and not wanting to be anywhere else on Earth.
Then again, I'm a hopeless romantic with an overactive imagination....and libido. Originally Posted by 7Dust
Just curious... are you talking about the "hobby" or the real world"? In the original post when it referenced "the request"... I just assumed it referenced the hobby. And we are on a hooker board last time I checked... NO?