Lost a provider

Just saw a post on the USA***** site that Olivia has died. She and a friend were on I-25 between Albuquerque and Santa Fe, doing 90 on the wrong side of the road and had a head-on with an off-duty ambulance. I'm not sure how they knew it was Olivia, but I do remember the accident when I was visiting Alb last month. Rest in peace darlin'.
I'm still curious how they connected the article and/or story to Olivia.
I hopr it isn't true but I know Olivia personally and I know her last name matches the name being used in all the articles on this crash and there are several of them. She does travel with another lady who is bit older than her.. I tried calling her phone and it said the number was wrong. Hmmm, I will go on SWC and see if anyone there knows more. If it's true....deepest condolences. The time line fits too, I was touring Albq and SF at the same time she was last month....
I saw that over there too. But I'm unfamiliar with Olivia, was she ELP local?
I saw that over there too. But I'm unfamiliar with Olivia, was she ELP local? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Yes, she was the tall thin blonde that would post on BP, often saying something like "Barbie" or "Super Sexy Blonde- 22" and almost always had four photos with each post. I think she was from Vegas, would travel here and just kind of stayed. As Ashley had said, she would often tour the region, mostly Albuquerque and Santa Fe, for a week or so at a time. She was almost 6 foot tall, had a killer thin body, but was definetly not GFE.
I was a bit skeptical about that so i GOOGLED the name of the driver in that story and actually got a picture of her...clicked on the picture and it took me to a forum where they state the same thing....just my 2 cents
Would that be the same Olivia as Olivia of Dallas??? I know she also travels a lot to Santa Fe?
Check out this link:

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...rillo-%2819%29

Very sad situation.
  • Twain
  • 01-05-2011, 10:24 AM
Yes this is terrible news. Her passenger was the provider Mia James. I enjoyed both of their company.
Very sad....
Yes this is terrible news. Her passenger was the provider Mia James. I enjoyed both of their company. Originally Posted by Twain
Dang dude. How did you figure that out? I'm amazed how everyone was able to connect all the details.
Would that be the same Olivia as Olivia of Dallas??? I know she also travels a lot to Santa Fe? Originally Posted by texasbrowning

Nope, different girl.
So sad
I remember hearing about this on the news right after it happened since it was an EP resident. I was shocked to find out it was Olivia.

While sad and very tragic, drinking and driving is a bad combo.
Things like this should give anybody that drinks (me included) a chance to pause and think about the lifes changed on both ends of the spectrum.