JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU GUYS HERE IN AUSTIN YALL TRULY ROCK!!!!

Hi guys and dolls I just want to thank the great guys here for welcoming me and making this trip a great experience. Even though today is my last day here I do look forward to cumming again in the very near future and can't wait..... I want to thank the great providers here as well that responded and had no problems giving references that made it possible for me to interact with the great guys I had the chance to meet on this trip. Again Austin rocks, y'all play hard and stay safe xoxo 😘..... Til next time Winter has cum and gone.
  • ztonk
  • 02-12-2017, 08:14 AM
You're welcome and glad you had a great time!

Just goes to show you that a lady at the right price point can make a killing in Austin regardless of the time of year...

z
Can you bring that pimp crown pussy tattoo to Houston next time? I'm sure you'd be a big hit.
Glad you had a fun visit.

Best of luck to you.
Can you bring that pimp crown pussy tattoo to Houston next time? I'm sure you'd be a big hit. Originally Posted by Wakeup
did you get beat up in school as a kid? Why do you always have to be rude? It is old hat.. grow up and act like an adult...
Why do you think I was being rude? I most certainly didn't intend to be.

I offered traveling advice to a provider that has a tattoo normally associated with pimps right above her pussy. All of these things are simple facts, why the angst?
calling her tat a pimp stamp? that to me seems a bit harsh....
Why? Hasn't the crown tattoo been associated with a pimp brand in the past? I'm not alleging that she is pimped, I'm saying the tattoo that she has is associated with pimps. Whether she is pimped, or just has bad taste in tattoos, is irrelevant to me.

Your anger is misplaced...re-evaluate it...and then respond...
Why? Hasn't the crown tattoo been associated with a pimp brand in the past? I'm not alleging that she is pimped, I'm saying the tattoo that she has is associated with pimps. Whether she is pimped, or just has bad taste in tattoos, is irrelevant to me. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Mostly false according to this fact check on Snopes.

"It’s likely that some pimps chose a crown as the brand forcibly inked upon their victims. But nothing in the CNN report suggested that crowns are universal (or even common) among tattoos forced on unwilling sex workers."

"Moreover, crown tattoos are a popular choice among the inked. We found no evidence that crown tattoos were linked to sex trafficking before 7 September 2015; however, we located a number of proudly-displayed, intentionally-chosen crown tattoo examples: ..."

http://www.snopes.com/crown-tattoos/
Again, I didn't ask if it was true...I asked if it had been associated with it in the past...I don't care if she's pimped or not...maybe you could ask her...
Guys, Wakeup is from Houston need we say more???

Winter I had a lot of fun with you and thank you for fulfilling something I have wanted for a long time. Hope you do return soon

Hell ya glad you enjoyed it!!
Glad you had fun
Ah thot tha 5point crown tattoo meant they wuz a Latin King gang membah, not pimped out. Live an' learn. Or mebbe they wuz REALLY BIG fans o' Cake's Fasshun Nuggit album/CD.Personally, The Distance still makes meh wanna rock out wif mah cock out.
Sorry that a good gesture thread got turned into something else but yet again thanks guys and hope to enjoy there again soon😍