Its so quiet around here today...

What did everyone do?

I had a nice date with whom I took a hot bubble bath and hot sex box session..

A perfect ending to my night.
Lucky. Sounds lovely!

I got called in early to work at job #1 and worked a full day. Then got called into job #2 and worked a couple hours there. Turned into a 12 hour workday, no date or have a significant other to spend time with. I recalled that it's been 7 years since my last Valentines Day date.
Yeah, I worked all day, and a little at the gym, thin get blown off for my "valentines date"! Went to bed bummed out. Now up and thinking about it again.
What did everyone do?

I had a nice date with whom I took a hot bubble bath and hot sex box session..

A perfect ending to my night. Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
Everyone was either chasing pussy, getting pussy, or dreaming about pussy.

I hadn't lined anything up, but I had a wonderful quicky session with my favorite cam girl.

Combination of getting it and dreaming about it, or a new category altogether?
Ah jacked off A LOT!
Oh, mine wasn't too shabby..

Tonight I go back into work, and then start another week of 16-hour days to build up my play fund for more playtime..
So I walked into HEB looking for discounted chocolate covered strawberries...none.

Now my world has be crushed....guess I will need to post a barter thread for Sherries Berries, lol
So I walked into HEB looking for discounted chocolate covered strawberries...none.

Now my world has be crushed....guess I will need to post a barter thread for Sherries Berries, lol Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
Shari's Berries sound delicious but let's be honest, we're probably more likely to end up with Jerry's berries in our mouths lol
Shari's Berries sound delicious but let's be honest, we're probably more likely to end up with Jerry's berries in our mouths lol Originally Posted by lizshue81

Jerry's berries with a little chocolate I'm down!!

Now my world has be crushed....guess I will need to post a barter thread for Sherries Berries, lol Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
Central Market has them half off.
Who's jerry? ��
I've been on mom duty & broke up my so right before V day, so I'm ready to go crazy with the strange! So much for romance! I need a vibrator, chocolate, a bottle of rum & teddy bear. Lol
I've been on mom duty & broke up my so right before V day, so I'm ready to go crazy with the strange! So much for romance! I need a vibrator, chocolate, a bottle of rum & teddy bear. Lol Originally Posted by The Infamous One
why the hell would someone break up with that sexy ass and those amazing tits.
do you have like a 3rd nipple?
do you worship satan ?
do you have a bad credit score?
My ass itches
Lol. He wanted me to quit the hobby. He was also not prepared to take care of me if I did. He knew what I did when we met. I didn't think it was fair. Such is life.