Snapping pussy, flinching ass (Oh My)

• Sandy
  • 08-19-2017, 01:11 PM
Have you guys felt a snapping pussy or have you been flinched off before?
Have you guys felt a snapping pussy or have you been flinched off before? Originally Posted by Sandy
In case some of you haven't run across the usage "snapping pussy":

Cheers,

bcg
I mean, I've definitely met some pusssies that contracted strongly. Most likely as a result of strong pelvic floor muscles, either naturally or from doing kegel exercises. Is that what it means? No idea what flinching is.
I mean, I've definitely met some pusssies that contracted strongly. Most likely as a result of strong pelvic floor muscles, either naturally or from doing kegel exercises. Is that what it means? Originally Posted by SpankyJ
That's my understanding of the term.

My old college girlfriend did kegels long before kegels were a thing (basically, ca. 1976 or so), and she loved the reaction she got when she squeezed a cock with her pussy during the act. It definitely got my attention. Sadly, she loved the reaction it got from other guys, back when I thought we had an exclusive relationship, which is why she became my ex-girlfriend immediately after that.

No idea what flinching is. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I don't think this is what Sandy is getting at (the context strongly suggests not), but the Urban Dictionary weighs in with:

flinching
When a male's penis twitches because he is scared or excited.
I was flinching so much during that movie
by Thoarf the dwarf February 01, 2016
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=flinching

Cheers,

bcg
Jaylen has one of the Snapper and I am going to miss it. Any others out there? I hear that Ginger has very good muslce control.
The ability to completely push a cock out during the act? Yup. Usually following by squirting. Even happens if I'm on top, will squeeze it completely out if it's a really good orgasm.
oh yes its intense and sexy.
I love me some snapping pussy. The problem is that it's harder to find than a 4 leaf clover.

Apparently it's more prevalent in dogs than in humans. I seen a lot more male dogs being drug down a street than men because the female done clamped her pussy down on his dick and won't let up. js.
... I hear that Ginger has very good muslce control. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
I do kegels all the time. Glad to hear it's working.

The ability to completely push a cock out during the act? Yup. Usually following by squirting. Even happens if I'm on top, will squeeze it completely out if it's a really good orgasm. Originally Posted by ScarletteC
Pushing it out happens to me, usually unintentionally... although I've never been a squirter.
Early 90's there was a dancer at Siagon Sally's named Judy Booger. She could shoot a ping pong ball out of her snapper over 6 feet. Crazy. Good Bachelor Party. Lol
  • cboat
  • 08-21-2017, 05:38 PM
Early 90's there was a dancer at Siagon Sally's named Judy Booger. She could shoot a ping pong ball out of her snapper over 6 feet. Crazy. Good Bachelor Party. Lol Originally Posted by splitlog
We used to have a stripper around here that could actually smoke a cigarette with her pussy.
Early 90's there was a dancer at Siagon Sally's named Judy Booger. She could shoot a ping pong ball out of her snapper over 6 feet. Crazy. Good Bachelor Party. Lol Originally Posted by splitlog
We used to have a stripper around here that could actually smoke a cigarette with her pussy. Originally Posted by cboat
Ah, WESTPAC memories.

(Any Navy/Marine Corps veterans here will get the reference. The rest of you move on, nothing to see here. )

Cheers,

bcg
I have great keagel muscles..and when I do backwards boogies I use them to squeeze your cock while Im riding you