Using P411s New Feature

For those guys who have p411 and are trying to see my friend Alicia Lee you must send her an invite via p411 to view your profile. Just emailing her with your p411 ID isn’t going to work. She doesn’t have a p411 account so this is the only way she can view your page ( you have to invite her ) . Please only use her email when you’re sending her the invite. She does not book via email.

Maybe someone has some advice on how to use this feature when logged in.....

Carry on
Emailing your P411 ID is exactly what you are NOT supposed to do. Don't do this guys! Keep your P411 ID strictly within the system.

I've used the feature. It is very easy but requires that the provider has email as Ana just mentioned. You basically add her as a (non-P411) favorite.
Emailing your P411 ID is exactly what you are NOT supposed to do. Don't do this guys! Keep your P411 ID strictly within the system.

I've used the feature. It is very easy but requires that the provider has email as Ana just mentioned. You basically add her as a (non-P411) favorite. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Now we’re getting somewhere!

I’m trying to teach Alicia some screening ....so when she’s ready to take over you guys who want a quick reply and setup will know how to accomplish that
Posting taint photos always helps.
Posting taint photos always helps. Originally Posted by pyramider
I am with Pyramider on this one
Analeese is dead on with this post. Actually did this earlier with a (non p411) favorite. Fast reply and now I am screened for a future encounter.